Misc Unable to find opponents

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so i can connect fine to WFC at full strength, and can occasionally find random opponents in tetris ds, bvut this is the only game i am able to fine opponents at all..i have tried FFCC:EoT, mario kart ds, AW:DOR, and a few other games that seem to be popular on WFC, btu i am unable to find opponents if i use worldwide matchmaking or even regional matchmaking for that matter. is there ports i can open on my router to enable me to better find opponents? or am i out of luck?

k4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess is just bad luck. If you can get opponents by playing Tetris, then you shouldnt have any problems with your wifi connection at all.
By the way, MKDS has PLENTY of comp, so u saying you couldnt find any, means the servers were down at that specific hour/time.

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
k4ever said:
I guess is just bad luck. If you can get opponents by playing Tetris, then you shouldnt have any problems with your wifi connection at all.
By the way, MKDS has PLENTY of comp, so u saying you couldnt find any, means the servers were down at that specific hour/time.

i have tried at different times of day and night with most of these games, and i still cant find anything

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blainy said:
no, not on DSi, just a Lite..

Same Here. I rarely find anyone, and when i do they are either using a bunch of cheat codes, or connection problems occur. I see that your Sig. contains some friend codes, i'd love to add them, ill PM you my friend codes when i get near my DS
biggrin.gif

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
they are all still current, except for Mario Kart..i had a little incident with a corrupt save file and no backup for that one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)