youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've installed a few FPS games on my PC. I've allowed them to bypass the firewall but when I look for servers nothing shows up. I've refreshed the list and made sure the settings were correct. Is there some type of port that I have to open?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you buy the games or "get" the games? And the firewall may be blocking the server from sending the info about them to your computer. So just disable the firewall for a few minutes, try the game, if the server don't pop up the turn your firewall back on.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing quake mods and etc. so all my games are legit and free. I've tried disabling my firewall then starting up the game, but to no luck I get the same results.

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried disabling the firewall on your router ( if you have a router and if your router has an in-built firewall) ?
I have had experiences in the past where the firewall on the router has been a little over zealous.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually this problem occurred after I installed some new OS'es. I've been able to go online in the past, so maybe it must be my router. Sadly I don't know how to access my router so I'll have to ask my dad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free