Unable to connect to internet Error 110213

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by martinezgene, Mar 1, 2010.

1. martinezgene
    OP

martinezgene GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    chicago
    I softmodded a Wii , using the simplistic mod 4.2U and everything works great the only problem is that it will not connect to the internet. I keep getting "Error Code: 110213 There is a problem with the WiiConnect24 service. Please try again later." the Wii is finding my router with out any problems. I tried clicking on the weather channel it ask to perform system update but I am on 4.2U . I also have updates blocked in priloader. I know the setting in system hacks are right because they work in my other Wii's. I also read about doing a system formatt which is fine but the guy stated that his wii was a virgin and mine is not. I don't know if it will brick my wii if the only thing I have to do is remodded so be it. I have bootmii 2 and as ios installed. Does anyone have any input? I have 2 other Wii's here that I modded the same and both of them connect to the internet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice