So I have NXThemesInstaller installed, and I was able to install a theme and it worked without any problems. Then I tried installing a custom font (restarted switch, font never changed), then I tried installing a different custom font (under 2mb) and now every time I select fuselee in hakte, it attempts to boot and then brings me to an error screen. I tried deleting the 0100000000001000 folder and this did nothing. Is there a way to manually uninstall the custom font, so I can boot into Atmosphere without reformatting the sdcard and starting from scratch?
so the console won't boot from my good sdcard that i hadn't messed arround with. When I try to boot without an sdcard inserted, i get a different kind of error screen that I've never seen before. It's black with white text, and says Error Code: 2153-0321
Please press the POWER button tyo restart the console. If you are unable to restart the console. hold the power button for 12 seconds to turn it off.
If the problem persists, refer to the Nintendo Support Website. Now I am seriously scared...
edit: this problem has to do with the speakers, and i have aftermarket speakers installed. i seriously doubt that they could be causing this problem now... i can't get it to completely power off, when i press the power button it just restarts. holding volume up and down during bootup does not give an option to factory reset...
Post automatically merged:
OK, so it doesn't power off when headphones are plugged in, however if they get unplugged then it crashes at the same error screen again. Thing is, this started happening after I was moving data to and from my sdcard, using Parallels Desktop (I use a hackintosh and I don't like the residual files Mac OS leaves behind). It can't just be a coincidence. What I will do next is try unplugging the internal speakers (one at a time) and see if I can bypass the error when a bad speaker is unplugged. Then I will plug the working speaker into the side that wasn't working, to see if this truly is a hardware problem with the internal speaker, or a more serious issue. If anyone has any better ideas I would like to hear them!
just thought i would give an update. after leaving the headphones plugged in for a day, I unplugged them to see if i could get it to work with the tv. everything works perfectly now, no more errors. even when playing hand held with internal speakers playing. later this week i will have a new set of speakers from a guy with more stars on amazon, if the problem comes back, I will replace both speakers. so i guess this was the best possible outcome. but unfortunately I can't get themes to work on the main sdcard that I use daily. Oh well, could be worse.....
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...