Jerme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wat does it mean? will it mean that some cant get the N64 emulator put on them? will it be temporarily or forever until someone hacks them? and which ones are they? i might get one for chistmas but if its an un-customizable one, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wacko.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
This website may be helpful to you. I suggest you use it for all your questions.

But in case you can't find results, it means that there's a new motherboard that's not hackable yet, and it's just started floating out there so if you're gonna get a PSP, get it now, 'cause soon all out there will get the new motherboard, and the new PSP-3000's will also have it too.

Jerme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
This website may be helpful to you. I suggest you use it for all your questions.

But in case you can't find results, it means that there's a new motherboard that's not hackable yet, and it's just started floating out there so if you're gonna get a PSP, get it now, 'cause soon all out there will get the new motherboard, and the new PSP-3000's will also have it too.

i didn't visit the site, because all the info you posted helped i guess thanks tho
yaypsp.gif

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to confirm on this real quick. Besides the PSP 3000, there are no other other PSPs that are not downgradable?

My PSP Phat is starting to give me issues, so I want to get a new PSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.