myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
My GTA VCS UMD (woah, 3 3 letter acronyms in a row) shuts down the PSP before it can start loading. It gets to the screen with text (after the intro) then the speakers make a pop noise and the whole thing shuts off. My only other UMD, Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron works perfectly fine. I don't think it's scratched as in the time between the last time I played it and now it was never out of the PSP. Any help?

D

Deleted User

myuusmeow said:
My GTA VCS UMD (woah, 3 3 letter acronyms in a row) shuts down the PSP before it can start loading. It gets to the screen with text (after the intro) then the speakers make a pop noise and the whole thing shuts off. My only other UMD, Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron works perfectly fine. I don't think it's scratched as in the time between the last time I played it and now it was never out of the PSP. Any help?
Uh huh, same thing happens when I use an ISO of it =\
I read somewhere GTA VCS checks the firmware version to see if it's official, is this true?

myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
myuusmeow said:
Uh huh, same thing happens when I use an ISO of it =\
I read somewhere GTA VCS checks the firmware version to see if it's official, is this true?
Last time I played it, I was on 3.90 M33. Updating my PSP to 3.90 M33-3 was the only difference since then and now, so I don't think so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill