Homebrew Ultra Sun Softlock?

lex891421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Ultra Sun always freezes at the end credits after the e4, when I'm walking across the bridge and Lillie bows at the sky, tried reinstalling, didn' work. Even restarted and beat it again, didn't work. Installed the Ciangel version instead of freeshop version, didn't work. Any ideas/advice?

D

Deleted User

freeshop and ciangel both download from nintys cdn
they are the same

try injecting the save to the supperior ultra moon and see if you get anything different
or try injecting it to a cartridge

lex891421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKSM is the only cheat engine I run in pokemon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Superior? Haven't looked into that. The only other sd card i have is a 4 gb. Wont be enough. Could their be a possibility that it might be my 3ds? And I don't own a retail copy of the game atm

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKSM is the only cheat engine I run in pokemon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Superior? Haven't looked into that. The only other sd card i have is a 4 gb. Wont be enough. Could their be a possibility that it might be my 3ds? And I don't own a retail copy of the game atm
I would try to find a CIA from "that ISO site". If that doesn't work, then you might need another SD. OR backup your whole SD to a PC and format the SD.

Reactions: Navonod

lex891421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would try to find a CIA from "that ISO site". If that doesn't work, then you might need another SD. OR backup your whole SD to a PC and format the SD.

I can do that, I have my pc with me, I guess I'll try that temporarily. Do you guys know of any actual CIA ultra moon I can get? Whether it involves my pc or not

Reactions: MrMcTiller

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can do that, I have my pc with me, I guess I'll try that temporarily. Do you guys know of any actual CIA ultra moon I can get? Whether it involves my pc or not
What do you mean by "Actual CIA"? You can get a CIA of Ultra Moon and Ultra Sun on "that ISO site"

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freeshop and ciangel both download from nintys cdn
they are the same

try injecting the save to the supperior ultra moon and see if you get anything different
or try injecting it to a cartridge
Ultra Moon is garbage compared to sun, no one wants an overgrown weak bat.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by "Actual CIA"? You can get a CIA of Ultra Moon and Ultra Sun on "that ISO site"
Getting one from freeShop, or any other tool that downloads from the CDN, is 100x better than "that ISO site".

OP, it's more likely that your SD has a bad sector. Get a new one, and try then.

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal...