Gaming Ultra Sun save game corrupted help

aniko1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I was playing legit US and I had mistakenly transfered sooo many Pokemon from AS and Moon and had so many Pokemons preparing to finally enter in competitions. And well with no reason I open my 3ds to find the message saved game corrupted. I dont care if i have to start my game all over again but at least save some of my pokemon? Pokebank is useless! I mean. The only way for my pokemon to be safe is if i constantly have them on the bank? Thats not how Cloud services work. Can anyone help? Since then i cfw my 3ds but checkpoint and fbi cant even find my US game. Please im willing to try anything! Just salvage my pokemon nothing else!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was playing legit US and I had mistakenly transfered sooo many Pokemon from AS and Moon and had so many Pokemons preparing to finally enter in competitions. And well with no reason I open my 3ds to find the message saved game corrupted. I dont care if i have to start my game all over again but at least save some of my pokemon? Pokebank is useless! I mean. The only way for my pokemon to be safe is if i constantly have them on the bank? Thats not how Cloud services work. Can anyone help? Since then i cfw my 3ds but checkpoint and fbi cant even find my US game. Please im willing to try anything! Just salvage my pokemon nothing else!
Start over is the only thing u can do

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sadly once it says " save game corrupted" it immediately starts overwriting the save I think.
But I might be remembering wrong in which case it should be possible to recover some data with PkHex, like the PC and party pokemon, as it would be unlikely for the entire save to be corrupted. Give it a try yourself, export a decrypted save with Checkpoint or JKSM, open the main sav file in PkHex and see if you can get anything coherent out of it.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

aniko1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's maddening but neither Checkpoint or JKSM recognise that US is even there. Only the extraData that really doesnt help. I dont get it. If it wants me to delete the data to start anew shouldt that mean that there is something there to delete? Why wouldnt i be able to at least try to get sonething out of a broken file? Really until maybe a solution comes up I dont have the heart to start a new game. Hope dies last they say. I started Pokemon Black which I bought and never played and well maybe someday something comes up.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's maddening but neither Checkpoint or JKSM recognise that US is even there. Only the extraData that really doesnt help. I dont get it. If it wants me to delete the data to start anew shouldt that mean that there is something there to delete? Why wouldnt i be able to at least try to get sonething out of a broken file? Really until maybe a solution comes up I dont have the heart to start a new game. Hope dies last they say. I started Pokemon Black which I bought and never played and well maybe someday something comes up.
I'm guessing Pokemon Ultra Sun is one of those games that has anti-cheat protection that will delete the save file if it detects tampering or swapping. If you forced shut off the 3DS or let the battery die, this is probably what triggered it. From now on, use PKSM in place of Pokebank. You can also try replicating your pokemon. Just don't make them with impossible stats and use them in online play least you get banned.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In rare case you would have a dying cart or corrupted save in current generation of Pokemon games, I guess you just got unlucky, I highly doubt Nintendo will corrupt someone save, they would just ban the person from online service instead.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Alfredonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I don't know if you've already found a solution, but you can try JKSV. I don't know what is checkpoint, but I think it's similar to JKSV. With it you can make multiple saves and backups and change between them. Maybe it could help you with your problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes