Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
USFIV Decapre Screenshot 09_1394986125.jpg

Ready to... FIGHT? Capcom today announced that the digital upgrade versions of Ultra Street Fighter IV will release across Europe on June 4th for PSN (PlayStation 3) and on the Xbox Live Games Store (Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft)*. On August 8th, the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 retail versions will be in stores along with the full digital bundle on PS3 and PC (Steam).

Players who pre-order the digital upgrade of Ultra Street Fighter IV on European PSN in the coming weeks or the full retail version at select retailers will receive the 2014 Challengers Costume Pack, consisting of alternate costumes for each of the five new characters for free. The five new costumes include: Jungle Elena, Medieval Hugo, Pirate Poison, Wizard Rolento and Gladiator Decapre. The pre-order program officially kicks off shortly so be sure to check out the alternate costume character art and new trailer:

n Ultra Street Fighter IV, Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento and Decapre join the fight, complete with new animations and their own unique play styles, bringing the final roster count to a massive 44 characters. Six new battle environments (including Pitstop 109, Cosmic Elevator, Half Pipe and more) provide a thrilling and colorful backdrop to the action. Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition's original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever. In addition to the action-packed new content and the finely-tuned rebalanced gameplay, the new version features a host of new features and modes that are sure to test even the most well traveled world warrior.

PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC owners of Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will be able to download Ultra Street Fighter IV as a EUR14.99 / GBP 11.99 digital upgrade. The full digital bundle for PC is priced at EUR29.99 / GBP 19.99 and console users can purchase the retail version or download the full version of the game for EUR29.99 / GBP 19.99 Players who purchase the retail versions (PS3, Xbox 360) or full digital bundles (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) will receive all previously released costumes for the series, making this the definitive version of Street Fighter IV!

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Alex in this game makes me very very sad... i love using his hyper power bomb!! and i smack talk why i do... back to TVC i guess...

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Dimps has pretty much nailed SFIV completely but it's a shame that Capcom isn't releasing SFIV for the current-gen consoles because it'd be awesome.

If they're planning to come up with SFV then it better be something really amazing otherwise it's no different than SFIV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o