Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
charroux said:
tigerflight said:
Hey I'm new here and a noob. But I have posted on two ther sites to no avail. I am currently using the Ultimate usb loader and it is set up as a forwarder configured for my children to use. I have made changes to it for them with a different banner and background image. It is set to only allow scrolling and pressing the A button to load with covers. It gets it's config.txt from the sdroot\apps\usbloader\ folder and that is where the boot.dol is. The problem is that I want a second loader forwarder set to get it's config.txt from the sdroot\apps\adultusbloader\ folder. I have tried many differnent ways only to get code dumps. I can load a second forwarder but it still reads from the kids config.txt. I think the boot.dol has info on where the .dol is supposed to be located as well as the forwarder.wad. I can change the .wad but not the .dol. Could somebody please explain how to do this. or possibly make your usb loader point to a different folder on the sd? Thanks for any help. Trying to keep children from destroying orginals as well as make it easier for the wife to use.
I use a USB Loader GX forwarder, since that is the only reliable forwarder channel that I could find that doesn't load from sd:/apps/usbloader/. It uses the boot.dol in sd:/apps/usbloader_gx/

It's one of the very first hits on Google for "usbloader gx forwarder channel"

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanx!

Preacher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just downloaded this loader, hoping to get rid of a very annoying problem... At any point while browsing through my games this error message will appear "libpng error: IDAT: CRC error" and it exits to HBC.

To make it clear it doesn't happen at a specific cover, I can go through the whole list of games once and then get that error the second look through.

Also if this thread is only about feedback we can call this a bug report perhaps..?

Odd thing is that nobody seems to have the same problem, at least not according to google.

Anyway great work, nice to see someone continuing the development on this loader.

katherine04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
interesting discussion...
moogle.gif

simulation rachat de credit

WiiModWiis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preacher said:
I just downloaded this loader, hoping to get rid of a very annoying problem... At any point while browsing through my games this error message will appear "libpng error: IDAT: CRC error" and it exits to HBC.

To make it clear it doesn't happen at a specific cover, I can go through the whole list of games once and then get that error the second look through.

Also if this thread is only about feedback we can call this a bug report perhaps..?

Odd thing is that nobody seems to have the same problem, at least not according to google.

Anyway great work, nice to see someone continuing the development on this loader.

I've got that error as well. I believe one of the downloaded PNG cover art images is corrupt or has a crc error on it. I'm going to wipe my PNG cover library folder clean and see if it does it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol