ROM Hack RELEASE [Ultimate Smasher] A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Save Editor

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
does the update change the save structure, wanna use this but i ended up downloading the patch so whoops
Not sure, havent had time to download and test yet
Is there any risk of using this with my official copy of Smash, on my non-hacked switch?
cant say for sure but editing gold, unlocked characters... etc shouldnt trigger a ban. It is not online cheating so it should be fine (try not to put very high values on stuff anyway, just to be sure)

EDIT: Did some quick tests and everything appears to be working in version 1.1.0 of the game

Last edited by Capitán Retraso,
Reactions: arcsy

michelthemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How to use this, guys? For me this app changes nothing, giving me an 0 Byte "system_data.bin" wich very well will be useless :-( I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Michel

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anyway to unlock all fighters in Adventure mode ? Unlock Roster doesn't unlock fighters in adventure mode.
Not at the moment
How to use this, guys? For me this app changes nothing, giving me an 0 Byte "system_data.bin" wich very well will be useless :-( I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Michel
That should only happen if a savefile hasnt been opened.
Do the values of your stuff appear when opening your save? (each box getting filled with whatever you had ingame)

michelthemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not at the moment

That should only happen if a savefile hasnt been opened.
Do the values of your stuff appear when opening your save? (each box getting filled with whatever you had ingame)

Hey man, thanks for your reply. There is no instruction for this app, so what do i need? I've just opend the app and thats it.

Thanks!

Michel

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey man, thanks for your reply. There is no instruction for this app, so what do i need? I've just opend the app and thats it.

Thanks!

Michel
Click the Open File button at the top and select the savefile you dumped with Checkpoint or your preferred savefile manager.
You will notice that the boxes fill up with some data that corresponds to your save, from there just edit the values as you like and click the checkmark (✓) button at the side of each box to confirm and apply the value.
Note that with the other buttons and Character Menu the value gets applied instantly.
Once you are finished editing, click the Save File button at the bottom and save it wherever you like to import it to your switch afterwards with your preferred save manager

Reactions: michelthemaster

michelthemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Click the Open File button at the top and select the savefile you dumped with Checkpoint or your preferred savefile manager.
You will notice that the boxes fill up with some data that corresponds to your save, from there just edit the values as you like and click the checkmark (✓) button at the side of each box to confirm and apply the value.
Note that with the other buttons and Character Menu the value gets applied instantly.
Once you are finished editing, click the Save File button at the bottom and save it wherever you like to import it to your switch afterwards with your preferred save manager

Thanks again, it worked for me :-)

Regards

Michel

Reactions: Capitán Retraso

MrUnusual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Thank you so much! I hate to ask since you've done so much on this already, but is there a way to add all Spirit Spheres for the Skill Tree in WoL as well?

zestiva

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Last edited by zestiva,

zestiva

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Is there any risk of using this with my official copy of Smash, on my non-hacked switch?
if you use that save editor to unlock content , in game history , all unlock content display is record in the same time , must be illegal values , legitimate you only modify gold/sp/item play yourself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.