ROM Hack RELEASE [Ultimate Smasher] A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Save Editor

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If possible can you add a way to edit the play time for the world of light mode? it's bugged and records time spent in sleep so I want to revert it back to the correct time.

supersushifighter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should add an option to unlock Menu Music Changer. I don't have time to beat World of Light just to unlock that

I know there is unlock milestones but I don't want to unlock all the milestones, just the milestone that unlocks Menu Music Changer

Last edited by supersushifighter,

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume you need to hack your switch for this to work? I’m sure that’s the case like 99% but still commenting just in case I might hear otherwise... here’s hoping !

Shismouche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

Thank you for the release, it works very well !

Would be fine to have piranha plant ! And being able to add skill points for the skill tree.

Being able to unlock manually what we want instead of unlocking everything (for spirits) would be great too.

Otherwise thank you!

flare77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it several times and I can confirm the fields marked WIP (Unlock Spirit Board, Unlock Mii Outfits) do not work.

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If we lock all characters, what the selection screen looks like?
just the random character button and being no characters to randomly choose from. By choosing random you will enter a battle without any fighter, just the camera looking at the scenario (note that the random button can be disabled too but is better to have the empty scenario as a "feature" :rofl2:)

Does this still work with v1.2 update?
Cant test atm but i really doubt the savefile structure has changed in any way so everything (or almost everything) should be working just fine

Aros1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble in terms of using the save editor for this game. When I went back to the game, I saw that no changes happen to the game itself. What could have prevent me from getting everything unlocked and is there something I miss despite following how the save editor works?

juccatan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got an online ban tied to my Nintendo account for Smash Ultimate for editing my save, please be careful when modifying your save. Don't do anything too drastic, Nintendo can very well tell when you're playing legitimately or not.

MiniBuizel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this save editor be updated soon? It seems to only work with old versions of Ultimate (v1.0), and not the newest version of 1.3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-