kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
I read that article dice posted, and those pranksters really come across as a couple of assholes to be honest. Yeah the guy was planing to cheat on his wife with "Emma" and whatever, but the dispute between him and the pranksters started in Mexico. They threw him in a pool and broke his ankle, now they humiliated him across the world. And it dosent sound like he did anything that bad to deserve having his ankle broken, and even less so his life ruined, apart from being an unreasonable football fanboy, which most football fans are.

Apparently he broke his ankle parasailing those were his words written in the past on his Facebook acct! ..

Then blamed those two for it along with other stuff ...but he was there in Mexico when they met him already with his same toy in hand too minus his wife doing a similar thing behind her back!

he ruined his own life remember he drove 9 hrs and waited another 3 even though he was married!

...they did his wife a favour if you think about it!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
p1ngpong said:
I read that article dice posted, and those pranksters really come across as a couple of assholes to be honest. Yeah the guy was planing to cheat on his wife with "Emma" and whatever, but the dispute between him and the pranksters started in Mexico. They threw him in a pool and broke his ankle, now they humiliated him across the world. And it dosent sound like he did anything that bad to deserve having his ankle broken, and even less so his life ruined, apart from being an unreasonable football fanboy, which most football fans are.

Apparently he broke his ankle parasailing those were his words written in the past on his Facebook acct! ..

Then blamed those two for it along with other stuff ...but he was there in Mexico when they met him already with his same toy in hand too minus his wife doing a similar thing behind her back!

he ruined his own life remember he drove 9 hrs and waited another 3 even though he was married!

...they did his wife a favour if you think about it!
Typical, another prick trying to give Scousers a bad name...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well now I think about it I wouldnt be surprised if the newspaper article twisted the facts to get a better story.

I still dont think the guy deserved this though, was he monumentally stupid? Hell yes no arguing there.

Are those other two guys massive assholes? Hell yes to that too.

Im sure one day karma will sort those two out though
smileipb2.png

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanas said:
Typical, another prick trying to give Scousers a bad name...

Not one myself but ... g/f and her 2 kids are 100% Scouse they just moved town to live with me .. and TBH after staying in Liverpool for a few weeks with her before they moved to my house ... It was enough for me to know .....I couldn't of met nicer people in that city!

TYPICAL STEREOTYPING! has branded the city with a BAD NAME!....

I suggest ACTUALLY GO STAY THERE! you will soon change your mind!

@Tanas it was the SUN paper who printed the article for all to see ENOUGH SAID!

Anyone that's From Liverpool knows what the SUN tabloid paper prints ....and has printed pretty low nasty and bad B.S. and lies about Scouser's (people from Liverpool) in the past .... to the point that years later some still refuse to buy that paper!

anyhow enough rant and who's right and wrong I posted it because it was hilarious it would of been regardless of who it was and where even in the world they was!

Sure they took it a bit far! ... but others have taken it waaaaaaaaaay further!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii