uLaunch - custom, open source Nintendo Switch HOME menu reimplementation

uLaunch

uLaunch is a custom, open-source Nintendo Switch HOME menu replacement/reimplementation!

screenshot.jpg

This isn't some kind of HOME menu extension, injection, patch, etc.: uLaunch is an entire reimplementation (of key components), 100% open-source!

Let uLaunch be the HOME menu Nintendo never bothered to make!

Last edited by XorTroll,

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Trying it, tbh the only downside for now is that pausing a game is a little bit longer, but it's only 0.1. Also the sub menus are a bit weird but that's absolutely alright. Tbh I expected much worse from a 0.1 release, so congrats on that, it really looks awesome. Can't wait to see the themes and customize the console a bit more

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will I be able to connect online with this new menu running? Don't wanna get banned but damn do I ever need folders (over 100 games)

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Perhaps you are trolling anyways but how using flog's is a ban bait?
He ain't trolling, sadly. Telemetry reports titles the user has played, and if N notices you have played flog (something which would be technically impossible) is probably a guaranteed ban.
As HOME menu I know I'm killing a big part of N's telemetry since HOME menu took care or play reports (not sure if something else does too), but ban risk is there.

This is why that option is disabled by default and uLaunch warns of ban risk.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great, thanks for the hard work! I'm gonna try and set it up when I get home from work. Just a quick question, is there a way to make it look and feel just like stock Home but with all the added features? That would be perfect for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1