Hacking UK NDS Lite User Looking for a new Flashcart

supernapalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had my trusty R4 for a long while, but it's not working half the time now so I thought I'd get an upgrade/replacement.

What I'm looking for is a good cart to use with the DS Lite, but also a good slot2 card so I can play GBA games.
If you can, I'd like some suggestions of where I can buy them too (live in UK). I'm not fussy I can use google but it would be a great help
smile.gif

Cheers for any help you can give
biggrin.gif

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
I highly recommend Acekard2i or M3i Zero

I got my AK2i from these guys very quick delivery too.

http://www.addictsupplies.co.uk/

I recommend getting a DSi Cart as they will work in both DSL & DSi.

If the desciption says below 1.4 Firmware that mean that if you get a DSi in the future the Firmware needs to be 1.3 or lower.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
acecard2i all the way i got mine from ndx-systems cost me £16.48 with recorded delivery arrived pretty quick, took 2 days, arrived on the 2nd day

supernapalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so Acekard 2i looks good. Thanks a bunch for help so far
smile.gif

I read on the wiki that the EZ 3in1 requires third party files to work on Slot 1 cards not made by EZ. If thats the case is 'GBA ExpLoader' the one to go for?

supernapalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh I decided to buy the Acecard2i from the site Jackthelad suggested that included a 4gb stick.

Need to wait next week for pay to get my Slot 2, gives me some time to scout the stores I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids