Hacking Uh oh. I think my Cyclo's poopin' out on me.

Trulen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My games are starting to freeze up uncomfortably often, such as DQ IX. Going into buildings, going into battles, anything that might require reading off the microSD card sometimes freezes.

Alos, many times when I boot up the bad boy, "MicroSD card could not be found!"

I have to take the SD card out and put it back in.

I tested this with other SD cards, hoping it was the SD card. A simple 11 dollar fix!
But, they had the same problems.

I use the Panasonic SD Formatter, still with no luck.

After years of humble service, it looks like this bad boy just may have to be replaced.

I was looking at Acekard, as it's cheap. And, usually I'd look into another CycloDS, since I enjoyed the compatibility, but so many games that have Anti-piracy are pretty much insta-cracked nowadays.

Or is this a commonly fixed problem? It just started going this about a month ago, and progressively getting worse!

Edit: Also, on RealHotStuff.
The "Free shipping" optoin. This means "I come 2 weeks from China"?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought DQ IX had anti-piracy in it?
But if you think your CycloDS is acting up, yeah definitely go buy an Acekard 2i, they're great and they're very affordable.

I wouldn't buy from RHS though, there's hearsay that they sell a bad batch of AK2i's or something, and they're not that great a price.
Shoptemp has them $3 cheaper.
Their free shipping takes about 1-2 weeks from Hong Kong if you're lucky.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a Cyclo, then you may as well get the DSTWO. Otherwise they might look down on you in the Cyclo forums. Think of it as the new CycloDS.

RHS ships from the US. Leetmod or SimplyMods are better choices if you want to buy from the US. Otherwise ShopTemp are fine.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
If you have a Cyclo, then you may as well get the DSTWO. Otherwise they might look down on you in the Cyclo forums. Think of it as the new CycloDS.

RHS ships from the US. Leetmod or SimplyMods are better choices if you want to buy from the US. Otherwise ShopTemp are fine.

More specifically, RHS ships out of upper New Jersey. Whenever I order it only takes me 2 days to receive the item as I live in central NJ.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
SCDS2 FTW. Bought one even if my Cyclo is still alive and it works great. The only thing is that it consume a lot of battery (also, my DS is pretty old. Should replace the battery.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4