Gaming Ubisoft Line-up

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Xuphor said. And also, 3DS has the advantage of being much more powerful than the any of the systems Rayman 2 was originally on. This version is based on the Dreamcast version. The 3DS is a lot more powerful than DC. The DS version was a botched port of the N64 version. And it's rather hard to say whether the DS is really that much more powerful (or even as powerful) as the N64.

Unless Ubisoft themselves mess up the 3DS port on purpose, there's no reason this one can't be a good port. 3DS has every ability to handle a perfect Rayman 2 port. It has more than enough power, enough to easily manage a Rayman 3 port in fact or greater.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What I don't understand about Rayman and Splinter Cell for 3DS is why again Rayman 2 and Chaos Theory? Both were already (badly) ported on DS. So why not Rayman 3 and Pandora Tomorrow / Double Agent?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
What I don't understand about Rayman and Splinter Cell for 3DS is why again Rayman 2 and Chaos Theory? Both were already (badly) ported on DS. So why not Rayman 3 and Pandora Tomorrow / Double Agent?
I second this question. Rayman 3 was fun.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
SpaceJump said:
Maybe to make up for the terribleness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy