UBISOFT® LAUNCHES A "TRACK & HACK" FAN CONTEST FOR WATCH DOGS™ WEAREDATA WEBSITE

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Ubisoft.png

Today, Ubisoft announced a "Track & Hack" challenge that gives players the opportunity to join a massive game of hide-and-seek to win great prizes such as PlayStation®4's consoles from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, PlayStation Plus memberships and also copies of Watch_Dogs Limited DedSec Collector Editions.

From today till May 28, players will have to stalk a target around a virtual city, by tracing its digital shadow. Players must follow clues and decipher data to determine the targets position leading to an end game, where players must hack nearby CCTV cameras to identify their target and win.

Do you dare to take control of the city? Test your skills at:
:arrow:http://wearedata.watchdogs.com/start.php?locale=en-EN&city=london

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So by playing watch_dogs you can win watch_dogs or the console you're playing it on? That's just AWESOME! The only way to make it even more user-friendly is if they'd offer to put the prize directly on eBay for you! :D

I'm also wondering if this game will be cracked even faster than the average PC-game. ;)

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So by playing watch_dogs you can win watch_dogs or the console you're playing it on? That's just AWESOME! The only way to make it even more user-friendly is if they'd offer to put the prize directly on eBay for you! :D

I'm also wondering if this game will be cracked even faster than the average PC-game. ;)

... I didn't know watch Dogs was already released.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad the sweepstakes is only open to a handful of European countries. Wish I read the rules before spending that time playing.

Same here. I saw that there was the option for "OTHER" under the Locations tab, but those countries are probably just limited to other European countries. After all, it would be a little annoying to scroll through a giant wall of countries, all in their respective languages...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I click "Connect to CCTV" in Chrome, the page just becomes unresponsive to anything, in IE it throws a 404 error and in Firefox I can't even get to that point because the search bar doesn't work. Get yo shit together Ubi.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I click "Connect to CCTV" in Chrome, the page just becomes unresponsive to anything, in IE it throws a 404 error and in Firefox I can't even get to that point because the search bar doesn't work. Get yo shit together Ubi.
Same thing happened to me in Firefox. Oh well.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.