TX Announce Preorders for SX CORE and SX LITE

Team-Xecuter has announced that pre-orders are starting TODAY for their new Switch mod-chips.

SX-Core-PreOrders.png

We even get a extra treat, finally a clear picture of their SX LITE installed in a Switch Lite motherboard, as you can see in the photo above, and also the pricing is only $45.95 and includes their SX OS license, but you can use other CFW as well, and looks like the selected testers will finally be getting their units by end of next week, so lots of good news all around! :)
First of all, we hope you and your families are safe and healthy during this global pandemic that has hit our civilization hard.

We got many questions about the current status of our new products, and after many hurdles we are excited to announce we will be opening up preorders for our SX Core and SX Lite products starting today.

Just like the SX Pro, the retail price for the SX Core and SX Lite is currently fixed at $45.95 and comes with a free SX OS License (although you are free to not use SX OS, of course).

All distributors and vendors will start taking preorders in the next hours/days. We want to give you this heads up to give everyone an equal opportunity to be among the first to receive their retail copy of the next generation of Team Xecuter's finest products for your beloved Switch consoles!

Those of you who were selected for the private beta (you know who you are!) should get their review units shipped towards the end of next week. After their sanity check and feedback are in we will ramp up production and strive to deliver the retail preorders around the end of April.
So for now, the wait is finally almost over, we can now starting ordering our modchips, and soon we will see first-hand feedback from selected testers that will be getting their units soon, so stay tuned for more news soon!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: photo corrected, its switch Lite.

Devy-Kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soldering...? Sheesh.

Thank God I actually looked into this thread before pre-ordering. I've been wondering whether if I should just look into an older Switch or what. Well, now I know.

rhino242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tonga
I don't get it WHY they don't tell the most basic things about their product when they propose to preorder??? It honestly irritates me, and I suppose not only me.

Like will the regular Switch model require a solder job or not.

roamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wait, sx core costs 59.99 for something you get no info about?

Exactly, they want you to preorder a device thats 60 bucks, yet they have given 0 info on the unit, no explanation on how its even soldered in. piss poor really and @garyopa knows more then he always leads on which is also piss poor, he clearly has a direct connection to the team, how hard is it to say give me some info and pics so i can advertise it.

not a chance in hell id preorder a solder on device without a single piece of knowledge on exactly what needs to be soldered.

now if there in preorder, there being tested and there posting videos about it, then clearly they know whats required to install it. why not come out and say what the process is to install it? seems very fishy too me....

i dont doubt it works. just doubting the installation. i think theres going to be a lot of people pre ordering a device they wont know how to install / have the skillset to install.

Doverking1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So it's $45 in NA but $60 for everywhere else? I dont understand. Also if this was a relatively easy install then Im sure they would wanna advertise that in the form of an installation video or something. Announcing pre-orders and letting hundreds of people who have never soldered in their lives give up their money without any explanation as to how it's done is highly shady. I dont care if stock is limited, not giving them a penny until I actually know what this product is.

Whitak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why everyone is so upset about them allowing preorders. No one is making you order anything. Most people are only pre-ordering so that way they won't have to wait weeks on backorder once it's finally released. If you DON'T mind risking a few week backorder wait, then don't order.

They said that the beta chips should be shipping end of next week. Which means the beta people should have them in hand around 2 weeks from next friday. You figure it takes a few days of testing and making review videos. So right now you're already looking about a MONTH out at least, IF you preorder. If not, it could be more. Most people, myself included, are only preordering so there isn't a chance we get put on a 2-3 month back order when it's time for the release.

The longer the chip stays under wraps, the longer it will be for nintendo to patch it or made a hardware revision.

Reactions: humnis

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why everyone is so upset about them allowing preorders. No one is making you order anything. Most people are only pre-ordering so that way they won't have to wait weeks on backorder once it's finally released. If you DON'T mind risking a few week backorder wait, then don't order.

They said that the beta chips should be shipping end of next week. Which means the beta people should have them in hand around 2 weeks from next friday. You figure it takes a few days of testing and making review videos. So right now you're already looking about a MONTH out at least, IF you preorder. If not, it could be more. Most people, myself included, are only preordering so there isn't a chance we get put on a 2-3 month back order when it's time for the release.

The longer the chip stays under wraps, the longer it will be for nintendo to patch it or made a hardware revision.
where are you pre ordering from?

what is the best re seller, uber chips look better than the other ones but they are selling for batch 2,
where can i pre order for batch 1 for US for $45

how con TX has it listed on their site for $60

Reactions: Whitak3r

Whitak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where are you pre ordering from?

what is the best re seller, uber chips look better than the other ones but they are selling for batch 2,
where can i pre order for batch 1 for US for $45

how con TX has it listed on their site for $60

I got in a couple on Batch #1 of Uberchips and a couple from Mod3DScards. I ordered from M3dS first because they have been around for a LOOONG time and the webpage was live before UC. Both claim to ship from US. I got a couple from UC just to check them out. They have ads right on the TX webpage so I figured I'd try them out, even though they are brand new. Not sure why TX says $60? What website? They press release on their own website says $45.95. Uberchips wants all payment up front. M3dS wants ~11 now and rest on release.

Reactions: weatMod

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got in a couple on Batch #1 of Uberchips and a couple from Mod3DScards. I ordered from M3dS first because they have been around for a LOOONG time and the webpage was live before UC. Both claim to ship from US. I got a couple from UC just to check them out. They have ads right on the TX webpage so I figured I'd try them out, even though they are brand new. Not sure why TX says $60? What website? They press release on their own website says $45.95. Uberchips wants all payment up front. M3dS wants ~11 now and rest on release.
the only one that specifies the final price is UC though, the other ones just say a pre order price and they do ont specify which batch
UC specifies the details , they say batch 2 and %0 with shipping
you think i should just try mod3dscard instead ?
i don't want to pre order and then have them tell me $59 plus shipping later on, none of them are disclosing the price except uberchips
and someone just posted a few posts back about the $59 price but they said it is for non north america orders

EDIT: ok for some reason it said 59.99 now it changed to $45
it comes to 54.90 with shipping from TX
you think it's faster if i order direct from TX ?

Last edited by weatMod,

Corgano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hold off until actual reviews of the thing come out, from reputable third party sources. I remember around when switch firmware 9.0 came out SXOS would crash because they forgot to remember to change the name of the atmosphere folder. I remember the fluffery of the news they dumped xbox one cpu code and how literally nothing came of it. I'm not as gullible as i once was and you shouldn't be either. We need someone to get real hands on this and actually see what it is and how it works before we throw money at it.

Money to a company before they deliver is incentive to disappoint. Money to a company after it's proven is an incentive to prove themselves.

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
we have been waiting for this bois as we waited for Snake to climb that ladder in MGS3.
What a thrill
With darkness and silence through the night
What a thrill
I'm searching and I'll melt into you
What a fear in my heart
But you're so supreme!
I give my life
Not for honor, but for you
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you
I'm still in a dream, Snake Eater
Someday you go through the rain,
And someday you feed on a tree frog,
It's ordeal, the trial to survive
For the day we see new light
I give my life
Not for honor, but for you
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also i hope shipping to Russia will not be complicated.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc there where informations a few months ago where they said that you can use it w/o soldering but doesnt work so well
i remember that too but i think that was just for the regular one not the lite
i saw the pics a few posts back it looks like there is a QSB that requires you to solder to to 2 points on either side of a SMD resistor

Tatsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumb question...so this works on 10.0 firmware?
Supposedly, yes it will.
Technically, it should work on every firmware based on the assumption that this is not a software hack but an hardware one. You're literally tampering with your system MOBO so until it comes out I don't think Nintendo's going to be capable of doing anything about that.

When the chips will start spreading, I believe they'll do something. First of all, they're going to modify the next Switch in production in order to nullify the chip, then they'll try to make it useless even on older Switch by software updates, even though it's going to be pretty hard and don't know if Nintendo is really going to do that.

Obv, that's just my own speculation. Don't count on it.

Reactions: veenx0704

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1