TX Announce Preorders for SX CORE and SX LITE

Team-Xecuter has announced that pre-orders are starting TODAY for their new Switch mod-chips.

SX-Core-PreOrders.png

We even get a extra treat, finally a clear picture of their SX LITE installed in a Switch Lite motherboard, as you can see in the photo above, and also the pricing is only $45.95 and includes their SX OS license, but you can use other CFW as well, and looks like the selected testers will finally be getting their units by end of next week, so lots of good news all around! :)
First of all, we hope you and your families are safe and healthy during this global pandemic that has hit our civilization hard.

We got many questions about the current status of our new products, and after many hurdles we are excited to announce we will be opening up preorders for our SX Core and SX Lite products starting today.

Just like the SX Pro, the retail price for the SX Core and SX Lite is currently fixed at $45.95 and comes with a free SX OS License (although you are free to not use SX OS, of course).

All distributors and vendors will start taking preorders in the next hours/days. We want to give you this heads up to give everyone an equal opportunity to be among the first to receive their retail copy of the next generation of Team Xecuter's finest products for your beloved Switch consoles!

Those of you who were selected for the private beta (you know who you are!) should get their review units shipped towards the end of next week. After their sanity check and feedback are in we will ramp up production and strive to deliver the retail preorders around the end of April.
So for now, the wait is finally almost over, we can now starting ordering our modchips, and soon we will see first-hand feedback from selected testers that will be getting their units soon, so stay tuned for more news soon!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: photo corrected, its switch Lite.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
https://www.xecuter-sx.com/ru/p/xecuter-sx-core/ This site says that shipping will start from the end of the april to the first week of may.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is one of the tx resellers
Nope i
oh , I didnt know about it . But why this should affect tx so much ? ( I am not so good at economy)
It has nothing to do with oil barrels , factorys in china still have delays for delivering the chips due to the coronavirus

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh , I didnt know about it . But why this should affect tx so much ? ( I am not so good at economy)
nobody really knows what will happen because it is unprecedented
but it could lead to lots of problems that could affect the supply chain ,intensification of the trade war, a real hot war with China
economic collapse that affects banks payment systems
if they don't ship soon they may not be able to to or get the parts to make more
look at what is happening with the switch itself already,

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope i

It has nothing to do with oil barrels , factorys in china still have delays for delivering the chips due to the coronavirus
it's all related , they orchestrated the plandemic deliberately either to cover up the global economic collapse or to implement a new global communist technocratic system
and for many other horrific agendas
i know someone (related through marriage) that work at big wall st, bank ,makes 7 figures and got warned of the plandemic back in October and was told to prepare
it is getting bad here in the US went out yesterday got up early and waited in line over an hour to get into the store for food , no meat ,no milk, just skim
no frozen veggies, no bread ,supply chains are broken

and BTW these bastards (govt, media, top financial elite) have a clean vaccine for themselves all along
the virus is real and it is dangerous , my dad was hospitalized and i know someone who just got put on a vent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=W5g5gDr84-U&feature=emb_title

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
nobody really knows what will happen because it is unprecedented
but it could lead to lots of problems that could affect the supply chain ,intensification of the trade war, a real hot war with China
economic collapse that affects banks payment systems
if they don't ship soon they may not be able to to or get the parts to make more
look at what is happening with the switch itself already,
False advertising to promote sells , here you can get any model of switch or lite and they do international shippings

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
False advertising to promote sells , here you can get any model of switch or lite and they do international shippings
i don't know , on ebay they are gouging and getting 400- 500 a system
i checked last week and searched for sold systems and the have been selling for 100 150 200 over retail
but last week when i heard about the gouging i checked best buy
they came in stock a couple of times both online and for local pickup at a couple stores near me and one in NH( which i prefer cause it's not too far and i wouldn't have to pay sales tax)
but they sold them out pretty quickly, i was able to add to my cart for delivery about 3 times , and about 4 times for pickup , but they sold out real quick
i haven't tried again this week since i been seeing people like John Downey over at spawnwave media say they are going up even more on ebay
he said there will be a lot of new stock coming soon though ,
but the virus and the economy is causing major disruptions so we really don't know what is going to happen , a lot of uncertainly right now

Last edited by weatMod,
Reactions: matias3ds

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's all related , they orchestrated the plandemic deliberately either to cover up the global economic collapse or to implement a new global communist technocratic system
and for many other horrific agendas
i know someone (related through marriage) that work at big wall st, bank ,makes 7 figures and got warned of the plandemic back in October and was told to prepare

xadra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
~1 week since the test units should have been shipped.

Nobody manifested receiving the units. I don't know you, but I highly doubt the final chip is going to be delivered or even shipped at the end of April.

Those of you who were selected for the private beta (you know who you are!) should get their review units shipped towards the end of next week.

After their sanity check and feedback are in we will ramp up production and strive to deliver the retail preorders around the end of April.

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
~1 week since the test units should have been shipped.

Nobody manifested receiving the units. I don't know you, but I highly doubt the final chip is going to be delivered or even shipped at the end of April.
maybe it is prohibited for testers to tell anything about chip(even confirm about getting it)? (at least I hope so)

micp

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
maybe the reason why they made "pre-order" is because of the lack of money to produce the chips.

They're just facing the same economic issues that everyone is facing trying to get chips and things made in the current climate. Once everything is back up and running and production ramps up to 100% they'll push plenty of these.

Reactions: veenx0704

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.