TX Announce new addition to their SX family - SX GEAR

Team-Xecuter Expands Their SX Family
SXGear.jpg

TX is adding more products to their SX Family, now they are offering SX GEAR, check out their official PR details below:
Today, we are happy to introduce our SX Pro little brother, the SX Gear.

SX Gear is the perfect solution for SX OS owners who want an easy and safe way to boot up Team Xecuter firmware.

It can also be use to inject any other payload with a high quality tool kit from the brand you trust: Team Xecuter.

SX Gear combine our acclaimed dongle and jig, strong, sturdy, with its unique super-capacitors. Made to last and keep your Switch safe.

Available in September at a MSRP of $24.95, from all the Team Xecuter distributors located all around the world, including one near you.
It is basically, an empty SX PRO dongle with their JIG, with no forced SX OS, and no forced 'payload', so you can use it as way to upgrade from just owning SX OS before, or for use with other 3rd-party payloads, its TX giving you freedom and choice, at good price. :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: make post clearer and fixed typos

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What's the difference between this and the old dongle? I don't get it
since it mentions "SX Gear is the perfect solution for SX OS owners who want an easy and safe way to boot up Team Xecuter firmware."

my guess is its identical but they are trying to get people who bought the license only that may regret that choice to buy a dongle.

whereas currently if they bought a pro dongle, they would have the licence they 1st bought and a unused one that came with it

Reactions: Phenj

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Price is higher tho. Seeing how retailers went way higher then the suggested price, I will see them doing the same with this and asking like 30 - 35 dollars instead for this. Price needs to be maxed out at 20 euro/dollar seeing there are cheaper solutions to boot sxos

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is without SX OS. You can use it with any CFW. I guess they had demand for it now that there is various solution beside SX OS. I own a SX Pro so useless for me. I guess also some people who bought SX OS fast (i waited myself) might buy it to have the full kit.
U can repack the boot.dat and launch any payload u want lol

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought the os as I'm impatient and then I bought the Pro for convenience, wonder if I could now sell the pro and just get this dongle instead
Haven't used the license from the dongle.

Maybe an idea

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not understanding either. It sounds and looks like the exact same thing, but in a cool color now.

They're getting priced out of the market by knockoff payload delivery vehicles and free solutions which no doubt has greatly impacted their sales tail, and their OS-only sales are a nice double dip of sorts to prolong revenue.

Basically trying to squeeze some more $$$. But this thing is more expensive than the equally functional knock-off payload pushers so it's pretty much pointless.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted-442439

They're getting priced out of the market by knockoff payload delivery vehicles and free solutions which no doubt has greatly impacted their sales tail, and their OS-only sales are a nice double dip of sorts to prolong revenue.

Basically trying to squeeze some more $$$. But this thing is more expensive than the equally functional knock-off payload pushers so it's pretty much pointless.

Indeed, you are basically paying for branding at this point... TX has become the Apple of the HB community

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, so if I understand, it's the jig and the dongle, without the OS, so at a lower price than the Pro version?
I was planning to buy SX PRO just for the dongle and jig, as I don't care for their OS or even piracy at all, this is perfectly what I want then.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so if I understand, it's the jig and the dongle, without the OS, so at a lower price than the Pro version?
I was planning to buy SX PRO just for the dongle and jig, as I don't care for their OS or even piracy at all, this is perfectly what I want then.

Just buy the far cheaper knockoffs tbh. It's the same stuff internally.

Reactions: AveSatanas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: