Gaming Two words... Pikmin Wii!

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been playing one of my favourite puzzle games recently and it dawned on me how well Pikmin would work with the wiimote (to direct cursor) and nunchuck (to move) combo...

Pikmin is so innovative and original and really damn fun!
wub.gif
I sincerely hope they make one for the Wii... Anyone know if this is even at a basic rumor level yet?

reecarno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like the idea of a pikwii game. I loved the first one the second; err… not so much. I thought the extra Pikmin colours were confusing and the dungeons (or whatever they were called) were boring, from memory they took too long and if you saved your progress in one with little health; like I did, then you will struggled to get out. Hopefully if/when they make it, it will be like the first one. My worry is that the Nintendo only have so many resources to call on, and they are currently making wiifit games. I want Wave Race, Pilot Wings, and F-Zero... etc but not if they hand out the license to some other company who will ruin it. I think we are more likely to see a remake of either GC versions 1 or 2 with some extra levels and the addition of the new controller before we see a new game. Does anyone know if the game sold well? Sure they were both highly rated but that may not have translated into sales which will surely influence any decision to make a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up