Homebrew Two NNID in the same 3DS? Help xdd

KamikazeEsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
my bad, this does not fit in here, will post in its correct place, if someone want to delete... xdd

Sorry for my English if there is any mistake :)

Some time ago, did some DSiWareHax for softmodding a 3DS XL. Before that, I 'unlink' my NNID from my 3DS by modifying data from CTRNAND ('Removing a NNID without formatting your device' https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting), so I thought there was no NNID linked...
I did the System Transfer: neither NNID on my 3ds, nor in the 3ds xl. Now, I want to link my NNID on my 3ds but it says it is linked in other system.
Today I called Nintendo Client Support and they say that NNID is linked to a 3ds xl, although there is other NNID in that 3ds xl...
What can I do?

Last edited by KamikazeEsp,

KamikazeEsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You can ask Nintendo to move it back to the original console. When you do a transfer all NNIDs linked to a console are transferred, whether signed in or not (injecting the blank nnidsave.bin signed it out).
They told me they could not do that, I had to talk to the one with the 3ds xl, so I did it and he had other NNID linked now xdd
Think we could try formatting the console, idk :/

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
They told me they could not do that, I had to talk to the one with the 3ds xl, so I did it and he had other NNID linked now xdd
Think we could try formatting the console, idk :/
No, NNIDs are linked server-side, there's nothing you can do with your console to change which NNIDs it owns.

KamikazeEsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
They should both be on the target console. Is this the case?
Called Nintendo. My NNID is inactive in 3ds xl and new NNID is actively working in there. They say solution is System Transfer, but then the new NNID comes with me, so it's not a solution.
I can't do anything but sending a ticket for support, so did I.
Let's wait

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg