Gaming Two New Tales Games

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the games (for the Nintendo DS) is called "Tales of Heart". The second game (for PSP) is called "Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2" which shares a connection to the XBox 360 game "Tales of Vesparia". There isn't a set release date yet but I can't wait for these game. =D

News Source: Siliconera - Two additional Tales told by Namco Bandai

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
is there an english version coming out
sleep.gif

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tales of the World (PSP) Will probably get a US release, seeing as the first did so as well, however that one was boring as HELL...

fetch quest after fetch quest. B-O-R-I-N-G.

I've given up all hope for an English Tales-release.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seeing at what tales of the tempest did for DS, they decided on not to bring over Tales of Innocence as a result. As for Tales of Hearts it could suffer the same fate.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maverick_z said:
seeing at what tales of the tempest did for DS, they decided on not to bring over Tales of Innocence as a result. As for Tales of Hearts it could suffer the same fate.

y? wat happened? (the fact that i don't even no wat tales of tempest is probably answers the question)

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Maverick_z said:

y? wat happened? (the fact that i don't even no wat tales of tempest is probably answers the question)
Even though it did well in Japan, it received mediocre reviews and was removed from the main series canon.

FirePanda11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dio said:
da_head said:
Maverick_z said:

Even though it did well in Japan, it received mediocre reviews and was removed from the main series canon.
It was scrapped from the main series before it got the reviews.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo