Two new Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days videos

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another new site update just a few days after the last one. There are two new videos. One shows Roxas' limit breaks with a new keyblade- Wind Maker. Boy is that limit awesome. Like Cloud's Omnislash. And there's some short gameplay as Axel.

Roxas Limit Breaks with the new keyblade Wind Maker-

Nice new keyblade of course. Can't wait to see other ones. Supposedly, Roxas will have keyblades created based off of the organization members' themes. Wind Maker is said to be connected to Xaldin. And that limit break is epic. Shows that the gameplay can get REALLY fast. Just let yourself get beat up then BANG, Roxas goes berserk! XD

Axel gameplay-

4 player gameplay new-

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/

EDIT- videos added to post.

May 30 can't arrive soon enough!
yaynds.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
Mei-o said:
This is why Roxas is the better half of Sora.

Exactly.

BTW does anyone know whether the other organization will get different and stronger types of their weapons like roxas has?
They will indeed. Axel's weapons changed a few times over the course of some of the earlier scans. In fact, we knew they'd have different weapons before we knew Roxas would.

s3010_Uig9QBuLxch77Gd664p5ynnbWp8ENz9l.jpg

s119_ehm3iuzOGjtN82sC9pg18xT9X8F22Y7J.jpg

s3110_Tdwxpx9EYN1Nbq1bcKbOT54rSlx9i2mc.jpg

New keyblade in this one I think-
s3210_CNV5gcyZ4mp4VBy7n32jh8YB5eZXp375.jpg

They've kept the new keyblades quite a secret. So much so that at first, it looked like all we got the entire game was Kingdom Key.

I hope you'll be able to dual wield eventually in the game like Roxas did in KH2.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I see. Maybe just too similar to another Omnislash then I guess for you. I liked it and it proves the combat can get really intense at times. I assume the other Organization members have limits too. I'd like to see those, but we'll see. Just posting any new videos anyways. There was a video drought for the longest time, so anything we get nowadays is great.

QUOTE said:
I know the one for ds is coming out in august, but can't see find any news for the psp, I need to get my psp fast

The DS version has no date for US. August is just Gamestop talking out of their asses for now. August or not, they don't know when it's coming. All we have is US confirmation by a teaser NA site.

The PSP game has no date at all for any region. Should be a while before it's released.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Ok I see. Maybe just too similar to another Omnislash then I guess for you. I liked it and it proves the combat can get really intense at times. I assume the other Organization members have limits too. I'd like to see those, but we'll see. Just posting any new videos anyways. There was a video drought for the longest time, so anything we get nowadays is great.

QUOTE said:
I know the one for ds is coming out in august, but can't see find any news for the psp, I need to get my psp fast

The DS version has no date for US. August is just Gamestop talking out of their asses for now. August or not, they don't know when it's coming. All we have is US confirmation by a teaser NA site.

The PSP game has no date at all for any region. Should be a while before it's released.
Birth By Sleep was confirmed for a Summer 2009 release. Most likey August/September then.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it looks great. They seem to have compromised very little bringing KH to DS. This may be a mere side story, but it sure looks like the real deal gameplay-wise. The controls are the real question for me, though. Hopefully the camera has been mapped in a way that won't feel clumsy during combat.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kevenka said:
let's hope people won't mess this game up like grand theft auto... =(
It won't really matter. I mean, if a game comes out around 5 years after the DS release, I highly doubt there will be time for a sequel. Besides, Square Enix always get raped by the pirates and they still keep pumping out these great games.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just added a new video to the top post showing some of the 4 player mode. Mostly Marluxia, Zexion, and Vexen. Roxas is shown with ANOTHER new keyblade!
biggrin.gif

And Raiyu, where did you see BBS would be Summer 2009?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
I just added a new video to the top post showing some of the 4 player mode. Mostly Marluxia, Zexion, and Vexen. Roxas is shown with ANOTHER new keyblade!
biggrin.gif

And Raiyu, where did you see BBS would be Summer 2009?
Several sites say Summer 2009. Others just say 2009 in general. So I don't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!