Two naruto agmes that should be translated

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by gettogaara, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2009
  1. gettogaara
    OP

Member gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Someone should patch these games

Naruto Shippuden - Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu - Gekitou! Naruto vs. Sasuke:I think its naruto ninja council 5 or 6 in japan not exactly sure but I am sure that this game is really cool. Maybe its even its own game cause the graphics r really different.

Naruto RPG 2: Chidori vs. Rasengan: This looks like the game in between path of the ninja 1 and 2. Although this should only be translated if someone is planning to translate the whole story which I doubt is happening.

Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! Kage Bunsen Emaki: I honestly don't know much about this game but it looks pretty cool its not a fighter or turned based its just an all out free for all thats in need of patch lol.

Someone really should translate the first and third one the second one really isn't necessary.

2. Guile589

Member Guile589 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    Dunno why but I see there three games... btw why do you make translation request out of the topic this should be in?

3. Matthew;>

Newcomer Matthew;> Member

Chile
    Ninjaboy Rantaro>Naruto

4. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    For one, this is not the right topic to request in. Two:

Naruto vs. Sasuke is Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 6. And Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 5 is already being localized so why wouldn't the 6th one wouldn't? Kage Bunshin Emaki is another sequel to the Path of the Ninja series, so again why wouldn't this game get localized? RPG 2 is the only one that should be translated because it doesn't have an English release. But not everyone is a Naruto fan and don't want to release it. If you want a patch so badly, make one yourself.

Ok I'm done ranting, Who wants cake?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.