Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Abastante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try reinstalling the v2.4.1 CIA from the releases page.
Hi, I've just tried that and I'm getting the same error. So they other part that installs on Sysnand is fine? That's not the problem? I think it is installed correctly.
If not I'll just try the next version. I don't know. Thanks.

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
The latest update seemed to fix the update issue for me. Still not able to run SM64 though.

The problem is that is a "parcial" fix. I like to find bugs and usually I test every commit (except latest versions...) and I'm getting stuck more times in checking update that I want, and I shouldn't freeze there never

btw, what problem do you have with sm64?

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Reactions: umbjolt

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Go ahead and take a look, @Robz8 seems to not have this issue

Now it's 11:11 and I'm going to work till 15:00 so when I come back I'll take a look because olders builds check update works like a charm and now is buggy for some people and, seriusly, checkUpdate method was uploaded by me and (dont know how to say) It feels like: why my code works before and now is crashing??
To sum up, later when I come back I'll take a look

Reactions: bakawun

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
y
sorry i didn't realize. All i did was just copy the name
depending on device/browser/os/ect. you should have options when you right click something, make sure you click just copy text and make sure that in your message the text isn't blue, just freakin retype it yourself if ya need to, *sigh

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It just says copy, delete, or paste what do I do
lookin at later posts i see fbi screwed up -.- try the steps of injecting fbi into the health &s safety application.
also, only showing those options for it, check the file size of the copy of the cia their, likely 0 bytes because it didn't transfer properly, if it is 0 bytes, retry puting the cia on the sd and use the eject storage device function for your sd to ensure it is safe to remove just as a check to ensure these incidents dont happen again...

Reactions: xflamer234

dluck95

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I am thinking about buying a flashcart, do you guys think this will be needed in the future, with nds bootstrap getting more updates? For me its unusable at the moment due to loading times. Thank you!

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an issue with twloader, if I try to go to the last page that contains the rest of my games, twloader will either crash or go to the last page but if I move to the right on that page then twloader crashes. (I don't know if this contributes to that but when I press x, it takes a few seconds longer after the sound for going to another page plays, probably because of my sd card.)

Last edited by WarioTails358,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it really annoying how Auto Update is always broken. For some things, I don't even know if you people test your own releases before releasing them to the public!

If it takes this long to fix Auto Update, just remove it altogether until its tested and confirmed to be working. Please.
Auto-update is already fixed. I just tried it, and it's not stuck anymore.

@Robz8 how does the whole g a runner thing work? Can I run GBA roms from a folder the same way NDS games work?
No. The GBA rom should be SRAM patched, and put into the SD root as "runner.gba". The BIOS is also needed, and also goes to the SD root as "bios.bin".

Is there any game that runs fast?
Here are some that I know of.
  • Bomberman
  • Sonic Rush (actual gameplay only)
  • Super Mario 64 DS
The pop up for updating the official bootstrap loses its white background as soon as it stops moving, FYI.
Will fix this.
I agree with this partially. I also don't see why the forwarder still needs to read the ntr_forwarder.ini from the "nds" folder when nothing else uses it anymore.
The forwarder templates will be updated soon.

Last edited by RocketRobz,
Reactions: Link_of_Hyrule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock