asdronin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi all,
I have always been a shmup fan and I just discovered there is a Twinbee anime, well according to wikipedia and other sites there are 2 movies and 3 Ovas, I was able to watch the Ovas and one movie (youtube) without subtitles, still I miss one movie the one called "Tulip Kaigan Monogatari" or "Tulip Coast" but I also miss subtitles for all of them, so I wonder, could anyone please provide a youtube/other-site link to watch this? if its subtitled it would be great of course, I think automatic captions could do somehow if there is no other subs available. Thanks a lot beforehand =)

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There was only one group to sub this season.
The movie/special went entirely unsubbed, so I think unless you find a translation by a random fan, you're out of luck..

asdronin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks Rctgamer3, well Im not too familiar with AniDB site but if I understand correctly they released subs for some episodes in this season however they are not available as AniDB doesnt provide access to files of any type as seen in their wiki, however these subtitles files are hashed and show their correction codes, its kind of confussing but... then the subs are not available?

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks Rctgamer3, well Im not too familiar with AniDB site but if I understand correctly they released subs for some episodes in this season however they are not available as AniDB doesnt provide access to files of any type as seen in their wiki, however these subtitles files are hashed and show their correction codes, its kind of confussing but... then the subs are not available?
aniDB is just a indexing site where files and hashes are listed. Just lookup the crc32 or whatever and the files you're interested in via your favorite nyaa.se clone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2