Hacking TWEWY cheats

daevilwithin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This might seem rude, since this is my first post and all and it seems like I'm complaining. Anyways sorry if anyone feels that I'm being a total noob and not bothering to read something (please direct me if I miss a sticky or something) The World Ends With You cheats that I downloaded from here (the cheat.dat) do not work. The audio just freezes and skips, if there is a way to fix it or if I could somehow make/find my own please help.

daevilwithin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using m3dsreal and I was using x99 of every pin, and I tried these seperately by the way, as well as infinite health and all items. It works I guess, until I try to battle then the audio just skips and its a white screen.

Cheater388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daevilwithin said:
I'm using m3dsreal and I was using x99 of every pin, and I tried these seperately by the way, as well as infinite health and all items. It works I guess, until I try to battle then the audio just skips and its a white screen.
I have no problem with this using the latest Sakura firmware. Maybe this got fixed with the latest cheat.db or firmware. Maybe you would want to try the Sakura firmware if you you are using the default M3Real firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-