TV shows you gave up on -2013 edition

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cleavland Show, I've ditched it. I can put up with Family Guy and how it's gone massively downhill but it's still not bad to watch for 20 mins, even Simpsons has improved in quality though I have to admit this series of American Dad is pretty weak, and this used to be the strongest in recent years. The Cleavland Show though...I'm not sure why I watched it to begin with, it's clearly Fox saying "we need something to cater to black people...quick get a typical white guy like Seth McFarlane to do a Family Guy spin off featuring that black character voiced by a white guy and then change it's likeable character completely to be yet another stupid Dad and forget to put any jokes in."

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave on Death Note, pretentious garbage. I struggled with How I Met Your Mother, watched to the end of season one - maybe some day I'll continue.

Hrm, I think that's about it. I almost gave up on Sliders, wish I did. Last few seasons were awful.

Oh, and HEROES! Started so awesomely but turned into garbage so quickly. I stuck with it longer than should have, end of season 3. Maybe one day I'll back, when I have nothing else to watch.

Oh man the travesty that is what happened to sliders after season 2, that has to be the all time worst decline of a show, then it just got dragged for miles through the harry mudd even though it was long dead. It makes me cry like a man every time I see an episode with charlie o'connell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.