1. koyuki_kun

koyuki_kun Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hi, this method work if I try to use Gateway in the latest fw support un emunand AND the sysnand for luma ?
    Now I have my 3ds with Gateway but i want to install luma AND with luma enter to my emunand un Gateway .

Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-N9600 mediante Tapatalk

2. mikefor20

mikefor20 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States

Gateway will not work on the newest firware in EmuNAND and can brick your SysNAND. Gateways last fully compatible firmware is 11.2... People update 3 or 4 files in the EmuNAND firmware to 11.6 (AKA Frankernfirmware) to get Gateway playing a few extra titles but this is not really worth the effort. Use Gateway in a 11.2 EmuNAND and play the few incompatible games in Luma SysNAND.. I personally recommend going mostly Luma and putting all your favorite games in SysNAND and only using your Gateway for extra storage and games you don't play but might want to someday....

3. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Fan

Use last supported fw for GW and not update it. Install luma and you have both, all games that I try work. Online play with spoof work

What is this games?
    Never met them...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    SonGoku78 likes this.
  4. JamieL

JamieL Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Does anyone have a link to a working download for the gateway files you need for this method? Their site has disappeared and I can't seem to find arm9loaderhax.bin.zip.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Tutorial], Luma3DS, Gateway