ROM Hack [Tutorial][SaveDatafiler/Ninjhax] Pokémon Shuffle: SaveEdit

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Oh wow.. This is amazing. I just hope not too many people exploit it which would bring the company's attention to it. Nice work!

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Wow this looks super in-depth. I was going to ask why you wouldn't just direct people to SciresM's tool, but it appears that this can do even more.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Normally I'd also be upset, since I don't like cheating in games. But this game isn't multiplayer so I feel people can play how they want. And the thing is, this gets rid of the microtransactions that plague the game.
I abuse streetpass for free lives :P

Brewzip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow this looks super in-depth. I was going to ask why you wouldn't just direct people to SciresM's tool, but it appears that this can do even more.
Unfortunately ShuffleShop is only usable for Old-3DS. But now we can build a tool for PC, extending the compatibility for everyone can run SaveDataFiler.
I could make my own program, but I would like to collaborate with @SciresM for a better result, sharing our testing!

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I set the values as instructed but my shop items appear greyed out. I can't buy more hearts using diamonds, my diamond value is currently 1023.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's ok.
How many hearts have you?
Just try to use diamonds for buy Golds / Hearts, should be return to 150.

Brewzip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Again, it's the overflow. Today I've ended my hearts. From 0, they went back to 99.

PS: I've privately informed SciresM of all my research.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I found something, I was able to narrow down the level offset for Venasaur and Charizard anywhere around 2DE1 to 2E32.
The level offsets are not there. Search below from 0x0 to 0x2DE1.

Last edited by Brewzip,

Doumekxkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey @Asia81 can you send me the tuto images that have you posted in the first post?
I'm trying to make a GUI for the patch. And I don't remember which offset was each object.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SciresM

I wondered if you could make a save editor with the offset in the first post?
Thanks if you can and want :D
Unfortunately ShuffleShop is only usable for Old-3DS. But now we can build a tool for PC, extending the compatibility for everyone can run SaveDataFiler.
I could make my own program, but I would like to collaborate with @SciresM for a better result, sharing our testing!
Again, it's the overflow. Today I've ended my hearts. From 0, they went back to 99.

PS: I've privately informed SciresM of all my research.

The level offsets are not there. Search below from 0x0 to 0x2DE1.

This makes the fact that I've had a private save editor for several months semi-awkward: https://archive.moe/vp/thread/23514886/#q23525410
BJaTE.jpg

I guess I can always clean it up and release it?

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
This makes the fact that I've had a private save editor for several months semi-awkward: https://archive.moe/vp/thread/23514886/#q23525410
BJaTE.jpg

I guess I can always clean it up and release it?
Wow.. It would even change the Pokemon level and your scores on stages. This is crazy!
It doesn't have the mega candy offset yet though does it?

Edit:

I can also see there is a score for event stages. Would that include competitions? I highly suggest removing that to avoid cheating.

Manipulating your own save file is one thing, but affecting online play just ruins it for everyone

Last edited by Madridi,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@SciresM

Wow. Yeah, nice release if you share it :D
But I suggest (if added) to remove not the whole event tab, but just the internet event.

Add maybe add mega-stone to the owned pokemon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1