ROM Hack WIP Tutorial on how to use the NHSE House Editor for perfect villager injection

Sabinx7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The NHV2 don't work. I injected Shino and although I got the starts I put in my inventory nothign changed with the houses or villagers. Why won't it work??? And why do all 10 villager houses say my first slot villager? Help please
I saw that too, seems corrupt at some point, I will see if I can fix the problem transferring between my islands

The_Time_Is_Nigh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No house file :sad:
None of us know how to fix that right now.
1636050791935.png

Reactions: Minx33

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
would love to, couldn't get it to work on my own
I was thinking maybe we could spawn the villager on our islands, and kick them, then another person from here goes for him, TT and save its house, since the game will auto fix its house.

Im at work rn, so maybe in 3 hours i will be free

Sabinx7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was thinking maybe we could spawn the villager on our islands, and kick them, then another person from here goes for him, TT and save its house, since the game will auto fix its house.

Im at work rn, so maybe in 3 hours i will be free
That's what I'll do in the next few minutes, thing is I need to charge my Switches to do multiple processes at a time, already made Shino work, will update on the go.
Shino House.PNG

DaMegaTaco

Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought... If there's issues with dumping the villager house data why not just upload the save data with the villagers themselves? Then if anyone wants to give them out or claim them they can use the files to do so if they have a couple switches or someone else's who can get online with them in boxes can help out.

Sabinx7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How did you make it work?
This is the problem, the flags have to be in Zeros, the only number that changes in a new villager is the ContinuousNormalDay and the MoveInCompletion, other than that is whats creating an error and setting the houses as it's own, you have to simply select the ones with errors and set value as Zero, you'll get an error when selecting, the program is detecting that, skip the error and increase value with the arrow then set 0 with either arrow or keyboard.

Again, only MoveInCompletion have to be in 1 and ContinuousNormalDay are the days in the island, which don't affect as far as I know, but I've seen villagers using tools like setting house when having 1 day, so you can set higher than 3 just to be sure.

Flags.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: