1. Mikemk

Mikemk GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Yeah, this tutorial is very old, from a time when this was the only known method on later firmwares.

Itzumi likes this.
  2. ottelo

ottelo Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    I can confirm, that the Transcend USB3.0 cardreader TS-RDF5 works! Tested on my old 3DS XL. Read and Write work. I used all DAT pins (soldered 7 wires)!

Info:
    TS-RDF5
    PID_4000
    VID_8564
    USB3.0

3. NiHuShu

NiHuShu Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    I can confirm that N2DSXL pinout in a video is the correct one. I was able to successfully dump nad flash NAND with TekRepublic TUC-300

4. MutedOrange

MutedOrange Newbie
    Newcomer

Romania
    I have an SD card reader with the GL827L chip. Will it work just as well as the GL827 for an o3DS?

5. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

o3ds isn't very fussy at all, its only really the n3DS consoles that need specific card readers to dump/write the nand

6. ModderFokker619

ModderFokker619 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Can you hardmod 11.13? Cant get the .firm file from guide and magnethax not triggering

7. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

you can hardmod any firmware, you just need the original 11.13 firm file to make the xorpad with, although magnethax should work with all systems, double check you have your NTR flashcard flashed properly with NTRboothax and practice finding the magnet position while the console is on, you can find the correct spot by just moving the magnet around until the console enters sleep mode

if you still can't trigger sleep mode your magnet may not be powerful enough

Last edited by gamesquest1, Mar 2, 2020
  8. ModderFokker619

United States

Done many magnethax with this flashcart / magnet and tested on a diff 3ds and enters safe9 fine. I had an old 3DSXL like this and took many tries to get in.

I get blue screen after flashing nand and its because I need 11.13 .firm

How do I generate 11.13?

Last edited by ModderFokker619, Mar 2, 2020
  9. TurdPooCharger

United States
    You fixed this o3DSXL yet? If this is a bootrom 8046 software type brick, try ntrboot with GodMode9 and attempt fixing this with CTRTransfer (Type D9) - CTRTransfer.

ModderFokker619 likes this.
  10. ModderFokker619

United States
    Ended up being a fussy select button. 3DS modded. Thanks for the suggestions.

TurdPooCharger likes this.
  11. luckyboy66666666

Newcomer

United States
    I've noticed that the microSD card reader images aren't being shown. I doubt this is a problem with my computer because I can access every other image. Could you please fix that so I know where to solder the wires?
    I know I can probably just look this up, but every image I come across has been fuzzy. (And they show different solder points on the adapter than some other pictures.)

Last edited by luckyboy66666666, Jun 30, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [TUTORIAL], Friendly], Dumping