• Total voters

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Extract your EncryptedExeFS.bin via 3DS Explorer.
Put (for Ruby) :
000400000011C400.Main.exefs_7x.xorpad
000400000011C400.Main.exefs_norm.xorpad

In the same folder of your EncryptedExeFS.bin.

Use : Rubis - Décrypter le ExeFS (Partie 1).bat (a RubisExeFS.xorpad file is created)
After : Rubis - Décrypter le ExeFS (Partie 2).bat (a EncryptedExeFS.bin.out is created, rename it DecryptedExeFS.bin)

Reactions: Margen67

rolling_roly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract your EncryptedExeFS.bin via 3DS Explorer.
Put (for Ruby) :
000400000011C400.Main.exefs_7x.xorpad
000400000011C400.Main.exefs_norm.xorpad

In the same folder of your EncryptedExeFS.bin.

Use : Rubis - Décrypter le ExeFS (Partie 1).bat (a RubisExeFS.xorpad file is created)
After : Rubis - Décrypter le ExeFS (Partie 2).bat (a EncryptedExeFS.bin.out is created, rename it DecryptedExeFS.bin)

I have all the correct xorpads you have listed in the root of PacHack and have extracted the EncryptedExeFS.bin via 3ds Explorer.
When I double click Rubis - Décrypter le ExeFS (Partie 1).bat, no xorpad is created. The command window closes as soon as I try to use it.

EDIT
I tried it on my laptop and got it to work without a problem. The xorpad was created as well as the bin.out

If I have to guess what the problem was, it was probably when I installed Python. I probably missed a step or two when doing it the first time.

rolling_roly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, try to reinstall python, or even, try to update it
When I boot up the rom, it stays on the 3DS logo and hangs there.
I was reading the thread earlier and saw that people were having a similar problem. Guess I'll try to figure out why it does this.

Ricardo Toddy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, i'm trying this with a three days and , no got encrypt game again to make a rom...

I'm trying to make one Randomizer Pokemon Y, i used another tutorial for decrypt my rom [same this tutorial offline] but , the Makerom.bat - Y or Makerom.bat not work for me.. This Says, for my Windows Version is incompatible with cmd, My Windows 7 is ultimate and 32/x86 bit... Can someone help me?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Code:
@ echo off
makerom -f cci -target g -minor 9 -rsf Y.rsf -desc app:7 -romfs romfs.bin -exheader DecryptedExHeader.bin -code code.bin -icon icon.bin -banner banner.bin -alignwr -o Yedited.3ds
pause

-------

Try with this and make sur you have all files in your folder root

WITHOUt THE SPACE BETWEEN @ and echo

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm trying to make one Randomizer Pokemon Y, i used another tutorial f
----

If you are using another tutorial, it's normal...

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I'm following the instructions, but it isn't working for me. I ripped my AS rom using Gateway, used rxtools to decrypt it, and extracted the files using 3DS Explorer, but when I run 'Extract ExeFS.bat', it just makes an empty 'exe' folder and then closes. I tried pausing the .bat to see what's wrong, and I get this.
NMNF8QR.png

I've tried using an OR rom too, and the same thing happens.:(

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When you try to decrypt your rom with RxTool, you have also your slot0x25KeyX.bin ? With the good key ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu