Last edited by fatherjack, , Reason: link to jwudtool
Reactions: NTOYVAS

NTOYVAS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've never used WUD files - and would test that it CAN run as loadiine before trying to pack as a wup installable package.
The attached png shows that using a disc extraction tool 'should' produce the correct format you need?

Ok thank you but can you help me to make the right method and the right extraction tools who i need?

NTOYVAS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't know. the site I used to use kept changing urls. I don't know if it still exists. if you use uwizard, it will have a sha-1 if the disc key is correct. it will display in green then; red if it's wrong.
Exactly sha1 it writes but unpacking i do not know if playing in wii u this game

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I've never tried converting a game. I've decrypted many of them in the past when you could only find wud, to use with loadiine. I never had a problem there. the question is whether or not you can eliminate the middleman. can it go from wud to wup instead of decrypting to loadiine format first.

NTOYVAS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well, I've never tried converting a game. I've decrypted many of them in the past when you could only find wud, to use with loadiine. I never had a problem there. the question is whether or not you can eliminate the middleman. can it go from wud to wup instead of decrypting to loadiine format first.
I understand this man but with which way to convert from loadiine to wup form?

nickbanta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am running windows 10 1909 and cant use this jar or any of the other jar files. i was thinking it was my av. even after disabling av, it says it was unable to open jar file.

I tried jarfix, associating java the with javaw.exe, double clicking, running cmd within the same directory and opening by using the directory from system32 via cmd but nothing works. I have tried multiple nus packers all the same issue.

Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve this?

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, tryed following your guide but got stuck at the first cmd part

Picture1.png

I actually think it's just because im late to the party and what JNS tool is trying to do isn't possible anymore.

I tryed to skip this and continue the guide with the original meta and code folders, surprisingly it seemed to be working fine, I got an installable folder and gx2 installer recognize it.
I never expected to even get that far but it didn't work. I was presented with another error on my gamepad
20220307_123053.jpg

Is there anything I can do to fix the jnustool issue?

P.S

Images are high enough quality that you can zoon in to get the full picture ^_^

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
When running the command for JNUSTool this was the text it gave me:
No cached TMD found.
Getting missing tmd from Server!
Using cached cetk.
No cached FST (00000000) found.
Getting FST from server.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a FST. Maybe a wrong key? Don't worry if you only want to download encrypted files!
at de.mas.jnustool.FST.parse(FST.java:91)
at de.mas.jnustool.FST.<init>(FST.java:33)
at de.mas.jnustool.NUSTitle.<init>(NUSTitle.java:185)
at de.mas.jnustool.Starter.main(Starter.java:82)

Title : 000500001011A000
TitleID : 000500001011A000
Version : 0000000000000001
Encrypted Key : 28107EB9B621A317AAF1FE683FBC3C29
Decrypted Key : A427967640800C33C0B7F06239A7BB05
Total Size of Content Files : 38.15 MB
Error: Can't create GUI window without the FST. Please provide a key/title.key. To download the encrpyted files use the -dlEncrypted argument

It doesn't open another window too.
I'm trying to download Cod Ghosts, which doesn't have a title.tik file on that titlekey site, so i used the one that uwizard gave me.
My file structure is:
D:/Ghosts/JNUSTool/JNUSTool.jar
D:/Ghosts/JNUSTool/config
D:/Ghosts/JNUSTool/updatetitles.csv
D:/Ghosts/JNUSTool/tmp_000500001011a000/title.tik

What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: nevermind, it worked just fine in the end after i put all the files on a hard drive

Using a hard drive didn't help me at all. Is there anything else you did definitely the second time?

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, tryed following your guide but got stuck at the first cmd part

I actually think it's just because im late to the party and what JNS tool is trying to do isn't possible anymore.

I tryed to skip this and continue the guide with the original meta and code folders, surprisingly it seemed to be working fine, I got an installable folder and gx2 installer recognize it.
I never expected to even get that far but it didn't work. I was presented with another error on my gamepad

Is there anything I can do to fix the jnustool issue?

P.S

Images are high enough quality that you can zoon in to get the full picture ^_^
why dont you try NUSspli:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nusspli...nintendo-update-servers-to-your-wii-u.566055/

I used it just this week and it was flawless, downloaded and installed all on the WiiU console :)
If your not using tiramisu (who is??) then you need to grab v1.77 from here:
https://github.com/V10lator/NUSspli/releases/tag/v1.77

I grabbed the channel.zip as I plan on using this til the servers close down next year
:)

Reactions: cvskid

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
why dont you try NUSspli:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nusspli...nintendo-update-servers-to-your-wii-u.566055/

I used it just this week and it was flawless, downloaded and installed all on the WiiU console :)
If your not using tiramisu (who is??) then you need to grab v1.77 from here:
https://github.com/V10lator/NUSspli/releases/tag/v1.77

I grabbed the channel.zip as I plan on using this til the servers close down next year
:)
Thanx but I actually am using tiramisu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night