Hacking [TUTORIAL] Convert Loadiine Games to USB Installable Format Properly

gha_razor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This is tutorial to convert your Loadiine Game Backup to Brazillian Method Format so you can install it to your USB HDD

Requirements:
-Loadiine Game Backup, make sure its working in Loadiine (not a bad dump/bad file editing)
-JNUSTool (with injected wii u key in 'config' file)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/jnustool-nusgrabber-and-cdecrypt-combined.413179/
-NUSPacker (with injected wii u key in 'encryptKeyWith' file)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nuspacker-pack-files-into-installable-packages.447689/
-internet access
-access to that title key site

Steps

#Replacing 'code' & 'meta' folders
-Open your Loadiine game folder and move 'code' & 'meta' folders to somewhere for backup or you can just delete it, it's up to you
-Open that title key site and find the game that you want to convert
-Copy Title ID of that game and make a new folder inside 'JNUSTool' folder named 'tmp_[titleID]'
*example: tmp_00050000101c4cXX
-Also download ticket file (title.tik) from that title key site and put it in the folder you just created
-in the JNUSTool folder, press Shift+Right Click then select 'Open command window here', it will open command prompt
-then enter this command:
Code:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar [titleID]
example:
Code:
java -jar JNUSTool.jar 00050000101c4cXX
-after you press Enter a proccess will run and a new window will appear, check the 'code' and 'meta' by clicking in the checkbox, don't check 'content' unless you want to download the whole games
-click Download
-after download is finished there will be a new folder named with the game you want to convert, copy 'code' & 'meta' inside this folder to your Loadiine game backup folder
notes: make sure that your game backup root folder only consist 3 folder: code, content, & meta folder. If there is another folder such as updates/save/etc, you should delete/move it from there

#Converting (Encrypting) to USB Installable Format
-Open NUSPacker folder, press Shift+Right Click then select 'Open command window here', it will open command prompt
-then enter this command:
Code:
java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "inputDir" -out "outputDir"
replace 'inputDir' with the location of your game backup and 'outputDir' with the folder name you want
*example:
Code:
java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "D:\Nintendo Wii U\wiiu\games\Xenoblade Chronicles X EUR Undub" -out "Xenoblade"
-after you press Enter a proccess will run, this will take a while depending on how big the size of the game you want to convert
-after the proccess is completed you will find a new folder in the NUSPacker folder
-copy the folder to your Wii U microsd and install using wupinstaller
-DONE!

The problem of many Loadiine game backup is because the game is dumped using DDD and the code and meta folders is not compatible with the Brazilian method
I already try this to some games that need editing in renaming some files (because I have japan console) and undub games so that it can installed to USB
so far I haven't got any error
try this and comment if there is an error in my tutorial
and sorry if there is grammar/spelling error in my English (not my first language :P)

Last edited by gha_razor,

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nice tutorial. Works well! Thanks.

Just one little thing: "java -jar JNUSTool.jar [title key]" should be "java -jar JNUSTool.jar [title ID]".

Oh, also, if you have any DLC folders or the "save" folder, you should delete them before trying to use NUSPacker. I also had more success importing and exporting on the same drive rather than across two drives.

Finally, NUSPacker hates hidden files (in particular, the .DS_Store files on Mac - not sure about things like thumbs.db on Windows).

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wonder if this method will work to repack Tokyo Mirage Session with the Patch (Restoration) to make it installable throught usb!

Wait.. Do we need rednand or sysnand with Sig patches ?

Last edited by Joshwraith,

gha_razor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nice tutorial. Works well! Thanks.

Just one little thing: "java -jar JNUSTool.jar [title key]" should be "java -jar JNUSTool.jar [title ID]".

Oh, also, if you have any DLC folders or the "save" folder, you should delete them before trying to use NUSPacker. I also had more success importing and exporting on the same drive rather than across two drives.

Finally, NUSPacker hates hidden files (in particular, the .DS_Store files on Mac - not sure about things like thumbs.db on Windows).
LOL missed that one, I'll fix it
and nice info you got there, I'll update it to my guide
I wonder if this method will work to repack Tokyo Mirage Session with the Patch (Restoration) to make it installable throught usb!
If it run fine on loadiine it should be okay with this method, maybe you can try it and report it here :P

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much for this
wish there was video
or a one click .exe program to ease the process

1. can we use code and meta folders from update files? considering we will manually update loadiine games

2. what title id to use for loadiine vc injected content? can we make them up?
for example I got edited super Mario bros rom in loadiine

3. we need original title keys or edited titlte keys for Brazilian method?

4. do non region loadiine games work with nuspacker and Brazilian method?

Last edited by Don Jon,

gha_razor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thank you so much for this
wish there was video
or a one click .exe program to ease the process

1. can we use code and meta folders from update files? considering we will manually update loadiine games

2. what title id to use for loadiine vc injected content? can we make them up?
for example I got edited super Mario bros rom in loadiine

3. we need original title keys or edited titlte keys for Brazilian method?

4. do non region loadiine games work with nuspacker and Brazilian method?
I don't have the knowledge & skill to make the .exe maybe someone who can will help
1. I don't think so, because some code folders from the update have different content with the main game folder
2. sorry I don't know, never tried to use VC on loadiine & installed channel
3. the ticket that you get by doing my method is fine, I never get to replace it with the edited one, all works fine
4. what do you mean by 'non region'? I think all games have specific region code on their game ID/title ID
Wait.. Do we need rednand or sysnand with Sig patches ?
I use this on Mocha CFW sysnand & rednand

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the knowledge & skill to make the .exe maybe someone who can will help
1. I don't think so, because some code folders from the update have different content with the main game folder
2. sorry I don't know, never tried to use VC on loadiine & installed channel
3. the ticket that you get by doing my method is fine, I never get to replace it with the edited one, all works fine
4. what do you mean by 'non region'? I think all games have specific region code on their game ID/title ID

I use this on Mocha CFW sysnand & rednand
Can this be used on a plain sysnand system?

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It is ok, that say at the end in NUSPacker:
Key encrypted with this key: 0000000000000000

I was trying the Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze USA, don't work. Mocha CFW - 5.5.1 WIIU U (NTSC) :teach:

Try with the wario and don't work too. This games works on loadiine.

Last edited by Henceforth,

gha_razor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It is ok, that say at the end in NUSPacker:
Key encrypted with this key: 0000000000000000

I was trying the Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze USA, don't work. Mocha CFW - 5.5.1 WIIU U (NTSC) :teach:

Try with the wario and don't work too. This games works on loadiine.
you must edit 'encryptKeyWith' file and insert wii u key in there
head to NUSPacker thread on how to do it

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
you must edit 'encryptKeyWith' file and insert wii u key in there
head to NUSPacker thread on how to do it

I need to do this:
"Optional:
To save you some typing you can also create a text file "encryptKeyWith" which contains the common key as hexstring (32 characters). This will be used to encrypt the encryption key."

Create a text file in the same folder as NUSPacker, and insert wii u key there. I will try later, thanks.

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
My error was that, i get this NUSPacker "NUSPacker.jar"; and this is the one that work "repository".

Try with Game and Wario [ASAE01], install on the nintendo internal disc and works. Thanks.

kazuna1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I changed a certain files of a game,specifically The Wounderful 101 in order to play a spanish version on ntsc game, i will have a brick for install this game from Brazillian Method Format?
This game works in loadiine perfect.
Thanks!

gha_razor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If I changed a certain files of a game,specifically The Wounderful 101 in order to play a spanish version on ntsc game, i will have a brick for install this game from Brazillian Method Format?
This game works in loadiine perfect.
Thanks!
I edited Wonderful 101 to play in english language on my japanese console, and it worked
it should be the same for spanish
diid anyone did it with f1 race stars and worked?
haven't try that game, but so far for me all game worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1