OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
TTi previously released TTi_14_Check now you can download "TTi_14_Check_v2.0.zip" on their website.

Anyone know what the v2.0 changes are. Not going to use this until i know.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'll test it whenever my new card comes in the mail, if no one does before then. Hopefully this will let me fix my broken card somehow.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
So with all the hating has anyone tried it yet to see if there's any changes? Because my new card probably won't be here until at least Tuesday.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Hahaha, god I fucking hate the DSTT Team. They update with these stupid things but don't update the firmware XD
Well technically the carts working on as many DSi's as possible is more important than what games actually work on it. (So they can still sell cards, which would probably eventually lead to a firmware update.)

SO REALLY HAS ANYONE TRIED IT YET? THE WAIT IS NOW KILLING ME.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
THE WAIT COULD NOT KILL ME, SO I AM HERE TO REPORT.

My new cards from Dealextreme have blue boards, have the 1.4 patch preloaded, and a plastic Micro SD slot with no spring. The check program said it was real, and running the 2.0 update also said it was real and there was no need to update. Couldn't update my broken one, going to try more stuff.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Cbajd5 said:

My new cards from Dealextreme have blue boards, have the 1.4 patch preloaded, and a plastic Micro SD slot with no spring. The check program said it was real, and running the 2.0 update also said it was real and there was no need to update. Couldn't update my broken one, going to try more stuff.
Is there a DS flash writer like GBA? If there is you may be able write the original DSTTi rom onto the card again, then you may be able to repatch it. Think it'll work?

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Chaz. said:
Cbajd5 said:

Is there a DS flash writer like GBA? If there is you may be able write the original DSTTi rom onto the card again, then you may be able to repatch it. Think it'll work?

I don't know, but I don't want to buy more stuff. The program checks wehter it needed before I could swtich carts, so that won't work. Swtiching before I run it doesn't work either. Going to do more tests like I said.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Nothing special
smile.gif

It just checks your DSTT if it's real and then updates it, so it works on 1.4 DSi.
If already updated, it just says "No Need Upgrade"

If Fake it doesn't allow you to update the Fake DSTT

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't find anyway to fix it, all I can tell if there was a loader that let you eject the card, reinsert it, and let you still run programs from it that would probably work. So if there is one of those it'd be great to find out.

Wait... does anyone else's cart have a TTi VID on the menu? I just noticed that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since