TTDS GAME LOAD SLOW

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lear2003, Jan 7, 2010.

Jan 7, 2010

TTDS GAME LOAD SLOW by lear2003 at 5:55 PM (3,089 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. lear2003
    OP

Newcomer lear2003 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Using ttds adv, games i have been using for over a year are now taking ages to load, they load up to 80% then stick before eventually loading, i am using 1.17 op system, have tried different cards, reloading games, formatting card, new sd card, latest op system 1.17a07 a12 etc etc. it is driving me mad, has anybody else had this problem, could there be a download virus?

2. ivobhz

Newcomer ivobhz Advanced Member

Brazil
    try downloading the latest infolib.dat and overwriting the one in your card.

3. themini278

Newcomer themini278 Member

Ireland
    The TTDS advance is a clone. Try buying an original one, they're pretty cheap.

4. lear2003
    OP

Newcomer lear2003 Newbie

United Kingdom
    thanks, tried that no luck.

Posts merged

i have the same problem with r4, ttds & ttds adv!!!!.

5. lear2003
    OP

Newcomer lear2003 Newbie

United Kingdom
    can i add it is not happening with all games, it is the same games every time i load them, it has only just started happening which makes me wonder if i have some kind of virus within my games list, or am i talking rubbish?

6. sfg

Member sfg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No such thing as a virus that can make your DS games run slow. It may be that your microSD is poor quality, on the way to breaking or the data on it becomes corrupted because you don't remove it properly (safely remove device) from the computer.

7. lear2003
    OP

Newcomer lear2003 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I use kingston 2gb sd cards from a reputable dealer, the problem is even if i use a card that has worked in the past it still happens.

8. sfg

United States
    Just to make sure it's not data corruption, try using another computer to copy the roms on your card. And be sure to get new roms, not the ones you already have. Also format the microSD with Panasonic SD Formatter and be sure to safely remove it from the computer.

9. lear2003
    OP

Newcomer lear2003 Newbie

United Kingdom
    thank you sfg, i have tried using other computer, will try re downloading new roms, by the way what cart do you class as good, i have been using many ttds adv carts for 12 months with no probs at all.

10. sfg

United States
    Well, I use a CycloDS and I recommend it wholeheartedly. However, there are other good carts out there, look for the topics with recommendations.
    DSTT, clone or not, is not a good cart and the GUI is terrible. You may not have problems ever, but a good cart will do more than not giving you problems.