Trying to switch to a different payload...

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Silent_Gunner, May 12, 2019.

1. Silent_Gunner
    OP

Silent_Gunner GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 16, 2017
    United States
    ...and it keeps me locked into Kosmos every time I go to restart. There a way for me to access the recovery menu again?

2. Cymyl

Cymyl Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2019
    United States
    Utah
    Try opening Kosmos Toolbox which was likely installed with your CFW. Select "Hekate autoboot profile" and set it to disable autoboot. This will allow you to go back into the default RCM mode upon reboot. You can also do this by going into your SD card files root\bootloaderhekate_ipl.ini. Open with a text editor and change the value of autoboot=1 to autoboot=0.
    Hope this helps.

nanchan likes this.
  3. chippy

chippy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2017
    Australia
    Could just take out your sd card then boot. The payload can't complete if there's no files on the sd so it will just boot into rcm

4. Silent_Gunner
    OP

Silent_Gunner GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 16, 2017
    United States
    I took care of this issue. It's just been a while since I actually did anything with my hacked Switch, hence why the noob-ish question. Not to mention, I figured some things have changed (and they have, for the better) in the few months ever since I gave up on a certain something in regards to my Switch.