• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,369
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello :).
Im trying to setup rumble for my xbox 360 controller on project 64 but the game (sm64) doesnt recognize the rumble pak. Any fix? Thanks.

Lazlo52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you playing the Japanese "Shindou" version of Mario 64? I'm pretty sure that's the only version that supports the Rumble Pak.

Lazlo52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
l don't know much about your setup. Have you confirmed it to work in other N64 games? And, which controller plugin are you using?

Actually, I'm not very knowledgeable on current controller plugins. The version of N-Rage Input l have doesn't seem to support XInput rumble, but I would hope the latest version does. And while my version of Pokopom appears to support rumble, it does not support button rebinding.

D

Deleted User

OP
l don't know much about your setup. Have you confirmed it to work in other N64 games? And, which controller plugin are you using?

Actually, I'm not very knowledgeable on current controller plugins. The version of N-Rage Input l have doesn't seem to support XInput rumble, but I would hope the latest version does. And while my version of Pokopom appears to support rumble, it does not support button rebinding.
I fixed this problem. I just had to install the XBCD drivers on my pc. the rumble works now. thanks!

Reactions: Lazlo52

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn