Trying to Order from Eachmall

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Monty Kensicle, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Monty Kensicle
    OP

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Hi there! I wasn't sure where to post this so forgive me if I get it wrong but I need some advice.

I've ordered from eachmall.com without issue before but now when I try to pay with a credit card though the payment site they use called Tenpay I get the following message:

"[200023]for the safety of your capital, your payment was temporarily suspended"

I sent a help ticket and the Eachmall representative has told me to try again, make sure all details match and even said that my bank was refusing to release the payment. Which I checked myself and that isn't the case. Now I no longer receive replies to any help tickets I submit.

I've tried Visa and MasterCard with no luck.

Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone been able to place an order on their site successfully?

Thank you for your time.

2. hypertek

hypertek Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2013
    United States
    just order from http://www.realhotstuff.com/ , they are in the US, and you get free gifts .

I cancelled my order from eachmall as a few days passed and they didn't ship my item. So i went with realhotstuff and they shipped my order out the next day. (Gateway cartridges)

3. Monty Kensicle
    OP

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    I would buy from them but I was also trying to buy modchips from them and Realhotstuff doesn't sell those.

4. redkeyboard

redkeyboard GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 8, 2013
    United States
    I remember getting the same error when I tried ordering a Gateway from them a few months ago. I tried again at a later time (either near evening or the next day, can't remember) and it worked.

5. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    monty, remember to play the lucky wheel game (or how it's called) on eachmall! I won a 10$ bonus yesterday (even though it can be used only if you spend 100+$). don't waste the chance! >_>

6. mooseknuckle2000

mooseknuckle2000 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2009
    United States
    I cancelled my order with them and ordered a Gateway from Modchipcentral (Canada). Received within 8 days to Washington State (via UPS with tracking).

7. Monty Kensicle
    OP

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    I've been trying to pay for orders on and off for months now, tried just now and got the same error message as before. Hopefully I can pay them soon.

@mooseknuckle2000 I would buy from them but their XENO GameCube modchip is $19.99 and Eachmall is selling theirs for $3.69.