ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK I have installed and fixed everything fine, and I've been playing a few games (Mario Strikers, Metriod, Mario Paper, MoH:Vanguard), but now I dl 3 games that they are supouse to work fine and they aren't working (Dokapon Kingdom, FIFA09, IronMan) my settings are:

3.3U Wii, fixed with IOS Downgrader after the Oct 23rd update
cIOS247 for BUL_0.3
cIOS249 for BUL_0.1
DVDx on IOS249

right now I let it like that but I have tryed every cIOS installer (normal, read_retry, and cIOS247), I have tryed all the loaders (normal, the supouse minor bug fix by knowitall599, and the alter_247), here is what happends:

1rst I cheked the .iso with WiU1.1.exe and the FIFA09-PAL said there was and unknown update, didn't care and burnt it, by the time I launch, a black screen says: "The Disc can't be read blah blah..., Insert FIFA09 All Play Disc", it is not frozen cause I can reset the Wii. a file call (.UPP) was installed on the page were you can see your saves with AnyTD

2nd I patched the .iso with WiU1.1.exe and burnt again, it launched the game but the game crashes on different parts, I ejected and inserted and the game worked again, but in less than 2 minutes it freezes over and over

3rd I Decrypted the game with BCreator, the game launch, on the safety and the next picture gives me a black stripe on the middle of the screen, and again frezees here, there and everywhere

4th Now instead of burn it with Nero6, I'm going to use ImgBurn @ 2.4X............the same as in the 1rst case

5th I tryed Metriod, maybe something is wrong with the BUL, but no.......the game load perfect

6th Well....maybe the .iso is damaged, I'll try Dokapon Kingdom NTSC-U, patched the update, burnt, and the same as in the 1rst case

7th IronMan NTSC-U I rent it from Blockbuster and to begin with, the original copy changes my TV to 480i, wich is weird, and in the BUL 0.1 and 0.3 gives me GSoD, 1:1 and decrypted

This topic is just to report errors, IT IS NOT TO CRY FOR HELP, if anyone want to help others, post the answer, do not flame please, be constructive..!!!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is what I have on my System According to AnyTD:

System Titles:

249- 34- 15
247- 33- MIOS
51- 31- BC
10- 30- SYSMENU
36- 21- 9
28- 20- 4
22- 17-
14- 13-
37- 12-
35- 11-

Disc Games Titles (and Saves)

(.UPD) comes in the 1:1 Mario Strikers (RNSE)
(RMVE) (RDDE)
(R4QP) (RHAE)
(R8PE) (RZDE)
(RGHE) (RSPE)
(RYWE)
(RM3E)
(RSBE)
(HAZA)
(RB4E)

Installed Channels

(BLOC) this is the only one weird (FBNE) (HADE)
(JADE) (UGBK) (FCWE)
(FAKE) (WVCE) (HAJE)
(JBIE) (NAJN) (HAPE)
(MBDP) (WDMP)
(FEYD) (HAXX)
(WB4E) (HATE)
(MAEP) (NACE)
(JAVE) (NABE)
(JALE) (JAAE)

System Channel Titles

(HAYA)
(HAGE)
(HAGA)
(HABA)
(HAFE)
(HAFA)
(HAAA)
(HACA)

Hidden Channels

(DVDX)
(HALE)
(HAKE)

Can someone post differences between mine and someone having FIFA09 working

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you use DVD-Rs or DVD+Rs? DVD-Rs will cause problems when burned at 2.4x, take a look at supported burning speeds in your burning software. DVD+Rs need the booktype set to DVD-ROM, but i'm sure you know that, i just wanted to be sure. What's this WiU1.1.exe? What's this good for? Did you try "real" 1:1 and decryped versions without doing ANYTHING else to the iso before? Do you use PAL games in a PAL Wii?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
DVD+R Booktyped DVD-ROM, WiU1.1.exe is just for check if the .iso is for the Wii, even the Backup Disc 1.31 gets recognized by this app, I did try the .iso without any change, I have NTSC Wii now on 3.2U and the games are:

FIFA09_PAL/no
Dokapon Kingdom_NTSC/no
IronMan_NTSC/no
Paper Mario_NTSC/yes but freezes at 2-3
Metriod_NTSC/yes
Mario Strikers_PAL/yes
Big Brian Academy_NTSC/yes
MoH:Vanguard_NTSC/yes

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, since bad burns are unlikely, i'm out of ideas. The last thing i can think of is trying Force NTSC and/or vidtv patch in the loader, but i'm pretty sure you already tried this. Sorry i couldn't help you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2