Trouble with formatting!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by ComeTurismO, Oct 16, 2011.

Oct 16, 2011

Trouble with formatting! by ComeTurismO at 5:04 PM (487 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ComeTurismO
    OP

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    Hey guys, I am so sorry, i posted to many topics (not the same everytime though) But everytime i get a problem!
    Right now, i plugged my SD card, in the computer to put a few ROMS in my Acekard, unfortunately, the PC asks me to format my SD card, if i do then all my files, and everything would be gone! what do i do! I cant ignore it or anything :S

2. Kashif

Newcomer Kashif Advanced Member

United States
    Hey arent you the guy who wanted to brick some guys R4 and DS with Crashme and asked for it on here? But anyways you have to do a full reformat, that is the only way I see your card working.

3. ComeTurismO
    This message by ComeTurismO has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 8, 2016.
    Oct 16, 2011
  4. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Anyways, does it say "Scan and Fix" or "You must format to continue."?

5. ComeTurismO
    OP

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    It says you must format your SD card and then it says Format Now and the other one says cancel

Plz reply!

6. Luigi2012SM64DS
    This message by Luigi2012SM64DS has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 8, 2016.
    Oct 18, 2011
  7. eggsample

Member eggsample punahussy

Poland
    My 8GB SanDisk has thesame problem. Probably I've had pulled out too fast from usb port. Shit happens. Try on the other computer. Maybe another machine auto fix files structure.