ROM Hack Trouble using Checkpoint app for the Nintendo Switch

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I recently downloaded Checkpoint 3.7.3 via the hb App Store and tried using it on Pokemon Sword. There are two problems I encountered:

1) Every time I try to perform a backup, I get the message 'Operation aborted by the user'. Should I try another version of the app? Where would I find it?

2) I have two Pokemon Sword saves, and am actually trying to back up the second one. The app displays the first user whose save I don't care about backing up at all. So even when the program does start working, will I ever be able to modify my second file at all? The app just freezes when I click on the 1st user icon when I'm in the app.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I recently downloaded Checkpoint 3.7.3 via the hb App Store and tried using it on Pokemon Sword. There are two problems I encountered:

1) Every time I try to perform a backup, I get the message 'Operation aborted by the user'. Should I try another version of the app? Where would I find it?

2) I have two Pokemon Sword saves, and am actually trying to back up the second one. The app displays the first user whose save I don't care about backing up at all. So even when the program does start working, will I ever be able to modify my second file at all? The app just freezes when I click on the 1st user icon when I'm in the app.
Does Checkpoint not have an option to change the active profile? And have you tried launching the homebrew under another user?

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Does Checkpoint not have an option to change the active profile? And have you tried launching the homebrew under another user?

1. It might... It just freezes when I click on the 1st user's avatar so I can't find out.

2. Can you switch the user in the console itself? Mine just displays both my users' avatars simultaneously.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
1. It might... It just freezes when I click on the 1st user's avatar so I can't find out.

2. Can you switch the user in the console itself? Mine just displays both my users' avatars simultaneously.
When launching a game you have to select a user (also when launching homebrew in game mode) but not when launching through the album app.

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Just replaced 3.7.3 with the 3.5.0 NRO. It doesn't freeze any longer, and it lets me me change users too. I think it's all working now!

Ek100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you post the game save here please my save file got corrupted and i don't feel like starting over

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1