Trouble loading a couple games in Loadiine

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Lorheim, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Lorheim
    OP

Lorheim Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2012
    United States
    Running Loadiine on a 5.5.1 Wii U with a couple games on a 64GB SD card, formatted to FAT32, 64kb clustersize.

Most games run but for some reason Twilight Princess boots to a black screen which remains for hours and Tokyo Mirage won't start at all, pressing load simply closes its window and brings me back to the grid view. Any tips? Appreciate it.

2. trunske

trunske GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2016
    games run, only it's take a long time to load, format it to 32kb clustersize then will be fast and it will run properly

Lorheim likes this.
  3. Lorheim
    OP

Lorheim Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2012
    United States
    Tokyo Mirage won't even load, every time I try to it just brings me back to the grid view. As to Twilight Princess, I've left it for upwards of 2 hours and nothing happened. Is this normal?

4. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Wrong the recommended cluster size for loadiine is 64kb this has been discussed several times on this site and even the developer of loadiine says to use 64kb cluster size.

5. Lorheim
    OP

Lorheim Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2012
    United States
    I thought so as well but I tried 32kb clusters and the end result is the same, sadly.

6. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Bad rips?

Dump/obtain again and verify against someone else's hashes.

Just been on re-dump.org and no Wii/WIIU? Interesting....

7. Haymose

Haymose GBAtemp Fan

Mar 24, 2014
    United States
    I've come across a few bad rips that were missing the meta folder that would give me a black screen. Maybe just try a different rip if you can.

Aeturnus likes this.
  8. CreeperMario

CreeperMario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Redump.org does have Wii hashes, but doesn't provide them for download through their website. If you want them, you can retrieve them using the CleanRip program.

KiiWii likes this.
  9. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    But still none for Wii U?