Homebrew Trouble finding fast forward options

Atma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been searching the threads here and on google for a couple hours now. What im trying to find is information on fast forward options on different emulators. I have many different emulators but the only one i can plainly see that has a fast forward option is the Gameyob emulator.
Basically im trying to run through old Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior games and the fast forward would help me with the grinding. Any help with a Nes emulator with a fast forward option and if the NEStopia, VirtueNES or QuickNES has these options, help enabling them would be appreciated. Thanks!

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been searching the threads here and on google for a couple hours now. What im trying to find is information on fast forward options on different emulators. I have many different emulators but the only one i can plainly see that has a fast forward option is the Gameyob emulator.
Basically im trying to run through old Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior games and the fast forward would help me with the grinding. Any help with a Nes emulator with a fast forward option and if the NEStopia, VirtueNES or QuickNES has these options, help enabling them would be appreciated. Thanks!
they do, atleast the retroarch ones do. Go to the input menu, and click input hotkey binds. Then just set fast forward toggle to any button.

Atma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they do, atleast the retroarch ones do. Go to the input menu, and click input hotkey binds. Then just set fast forward toggle to any button.

Did the trick i appreciate it very much... 3 hours of searching found no results. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill