TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Szyslak said:
Great rules Trolley. If only they could be enforced with real life beatings.
smile.gif
The 'temp would be a better place.

BTW, the mods deserve a ton of credit for trying to keep order in the Chrono Trigger thread, but so do you. Nice job mate.

Cheers mate. I wouldn't mind enforcing them myself - I've done similar, uhm, "work" in the past - it's just these people don't send me their address so we can, erm, "discuss" it face to face!
rofl2.gif

The mods did do an awesome job in that thread, that's why I thought they needed some comic relief. The rules are kind of relevant though even though they're jokey at the same time. Looking at the size of you in your pics I reckon you could the Stateside enforcer of the rules and I'll handle the UK side, what do you think?
wink.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
The mods did do an awesome job in that thread, that's why I thought they needed some comic relief. The rules are kind of relevant though even though they're jokey at the same time. Looking at the size of you in your pics I reckon you could the Stateside enforcer of the rules and I'll handle the UK side, what do you think?
wink.gif
lol, I'm in. WildWon and I will knock on some doors over on this side of the pond. I'm sure he's up for it too. I'll hand out the beatings and he'll just stand there and look scary.
tongue.gif
The "gimme, gimme, gimme" whiny little bitch population would start dropping pretty fast.
smile.gif
Dare to dream, brother.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Szyslak said:
TrolleyDave said:
wink.gif
lol, I'm in. WildWon and I will knock on some doors over on this side of the pond. I'm sure he's up for it too. I'll hand out the beatings and he'll just stand there and look scary.
tongue.gif
The "gimme, gimme, gimme" whiny little bitch population would start dropping pretty fast.
smile.gif
Dare to dream, brother.
Count me in, and if we all dress white.....Clockwork's back!!

Something needs to be done!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Szyslak said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif
Dare to dream, brother.

Aaaaah, the serenity sweeping over me as I dream of ridding the world of people with IQs that don't hit triple digits. Wait, hang on.... oooohhh, that's such a beatiful vision of the future! lol To be honest I think I'd even leave a load in my pants if you two knocked on my door all threatening!
wink.gif

Have you seen Jay and Bob Strikes Back? It could be like the ending of that, and we would be doing the world a favour!

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Nov 20 2008, 03:17 AM) Count me in, and if we all dress white.....Clockwork's back!!

Something needs to be done!

That would be awesome! Dress exactly the same as ACO except stick a picture of the temp logo on the front. Only problem is they would blame it on the movie instead of the fact that we're tired of stupid people sucking up all the oxygen! lol Just think, if there were less idiots sucking it all up there would be less smart kids with breathing problems. It's natural selection really!
rofl2.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
laugh.gif

Yeah, that would be great.....If you look at it like that Trolley, we should really be doing a favor to the word!!

And I have watched Jay and Silent Bob several times....I like the ending when they get that money, and decide to kick the crap out of everybody that ever said anything against them on the internet!!

Imagine if that would be possible!!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
laugh.gif

Yeah, that would be great.....If you look at it like that Trolley, we should really be doing a favor to the word!!

And I have watched Jay and Silent Bob several times....I like the ending when they get that money, and decide to kick the crap out of everybody that ever said anything against them on the internet!!

I have imagined it many many times, most guys dream of beautiful women - my dreams are of roaming the world educating the ignorant! How great would that be, someone runs their mouth off to you cos they think they're safe behind their keyboard and then they hear knock knock and BAM! A skullcracking headbutt greets them when they open it up! We could drop calling cards with "Congratulations, you have just been GBAtemped"! We could tape it and post it in the blogs daily.
biggrin.gif
If only it was possible. And you're right, we would be doing the world a favour! People would feel safe wandering the streets, no longer would they have to worry about having to help drooling idiots who can't figure out basic manners!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
I have imagined it many many times, most guys dream of beautiful women - my dreams are of roaming the world educating the ignorant! How great would that be, someone runs their mouth off to you cos they think they're safe behind their keyboard and then they hear knock knock and BAM! A skullcracking headbutt greets them when they open it up! We could drop calling cards with "Congratulations, you have just been GBAtemped"! We could tape it and post it in the blogs daily.
biggrin.gif
If only it was possible. And you're right, we would be doing the world a favour! People would feel safe wandering the streets, no longer would they have to worry about having to help drooling idiots who can't figure out basic manners!
rofl2.gif

I'd watch your videos all day if you could pull that off!

Good stuff, TrolleyDave
bow.gif
This is how the rules should be written.

@Toni: Man, you're too nice! I vote for a permanent ban on Gutentag.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
Toni Plutonij said:
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

COUNT ME IN. I'D LOVE TO EDUCATE THE IGNORANT.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
I'd watch your videos all day if you could pull that off!

Good stuff, TrolleyDave
bow.gif
This is how the rules should be written.

@Toni: Man, you're too nice! I vote for a permanent ban on Gutentag.

I'd sit and watch the videos all day as well! I wouldn't worry too much about Gutentag, he created another account and had a temper tantrum all over GBAtemp so he's getting an IP ban from the higher-ups. I wish he'd have PMed me his address first, I'm sure we could've arranged a "discussion".
wink.gif

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Nov 20 2008, 04:36 AM) I'd support every word of the original post.

(Came in late)

You didn't come in late at all, I don't think the post has even been up 24 hours yet.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
biggrin.gif
*cracks knucles* I'll join ya! I'm sick of the ignorance of people nowadays and I've been working out lately, let's see if I'm back in shape! It's a win-win situation for everyone!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
Gutentag said:
Damn, Trolley Dave, you're one ugly son of a bitch.
I'll leave this long enough so Trolley can see it, and reply....and then, you'll get your suspension for 5+ days, because I have warned you, but i guess it didn't change anything!!

Lmao its ironic that this guy is probably one of the reasons Trolley made these rules in the first place!

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Basically, that guy was a "trigger" that made Trolley "snap" and make this rules..

We found out that guy has more than 4-5 accounts, and will get IP banned, because every single one of those accounts were flaming and trolling!!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Lmao its ironic that this guy is probably one of the reasons Trolley made these rules in the first place!

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

You got it one p1ngy. You know what else is really ironic, for all his tough talk he STILL didn't PM me his address. Internet tough guys, don't they make you proud of the human race.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Nov 20 2008, 10:52 AM) Basically, that guy was a "trigger" that made Trolley "snap" and make this rules..

We found out that guy has more than 4-5 accounts, and will get IP banned, because every single one of those accounts were flaming and trolling!!

Yep, he was one of the triggers that made me do! He was causing you no end of grief in the CTDS thread. Shame we can't have some kind of verbal boxing ring type thread here where we can stick people like him in and let p1ngy go all savage like on them! That would be be pretty awesome!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Yep, he was one of the triggers that made me do! He was causing you no end of grief in the CTDS thread. Shame we can't have some kind of verbal boxing ring type thread here where we can stick people like him in and let p1ngy go all savage like on them! That would be be pretty awesome!

Why not an EOF thread called Hall of Shame - GBAtemp's worst members? We can list all the most hated ones that have been banned or something so everyone can view and laugh at their banned asses. Bonemonkey should be at the top!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aw man, you had to put that picture up there. You know how much that pic scares me
frown.gif

Now I was only able to read 1/3 before I ran off screaming like a girl.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
QUOTE said:

Why not an EOF thread called Hall of Shame - GBAtemp's worst members? We can list all the most hated ones that have been banned or something so everyone can view and laugh at their banned asses. Bonemonkey should be at the top!

That would be a pretty good idea, we could break it down into long term users and the idiots that ddn't even last a week. If people like that twat got listed with people like bonemonkey they'd feel they acheived something, instead of just that they were braindamaged fuckwits with no ideas on how to behave with manners.

QUOTE(Killermech @ Nov 20 2008, 12:41 PM)
Aw man, you had to put that picture up there. You know how much that pic scares me
frown.gif

I'm sorry dude, please accept this picture in the hopes of not scaring you :

2jfzyae.jpg

See the difference a beard makes!
smile.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Killermech said:
frown.gif

I'm sorry dude, please accept this picture in the hopes of not scaring you :

2jfzyae.jpg

See the difference a beard makes!
smile.gif
Haha, so you're actually capable of smiling! I knew it! No worries, secret stays with me
wink.gif

In addition to your awesome list, your main post picture should be included in the registering page with a speech bubble saying 'I'm watching you'. That would clean up the site instantly from any future up(in)coming stupidity
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet