TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Killermech said:
Haha, so you're actually capable of smiling! I knew it! No worries, secret stays with me
wink.gif

In addition to your awesome list, your main post picture should be included in the registering page with a speech bubble saying 'I'm watching you'. That would clean up the site instantly from any future up(in)coming stupidity
grog.gif

I smile occasionally!
wink.gif
Smiling without the beard makes me look even scarier then not smiling though because of that scar on the side of my mouth, but that's what beards are for! lol

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Destructobot said:
Your looks still scared the camera out of focus.

Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(Destructobot @ Nov 20 2008, 03:40 PM) Your looks still scared the camera out of focus.
rofl2.gif

Even camera wants to run away!! (But I bet Trolley broke it's legs, so it had to stay put, but then it refused to take a sharp picture)

rofl.gif
What can I say, it's my ruggedly charming classicly British good looks!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
Basically, that guy was a "trigger" that made Trolley "snap" and make this rules..

We found out that guy has more than 4-5 accounts, and will get IP banned, because every single one of those accounts were flaming and trolling!!

4-5 accounts??!!! Shut up!!! Was he anyone noteworthy in another account?

2jfzyae.jpg

That pic makes me want to hug a Trolley!
yaypsp.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Basically, that guy was a "trigger" that made Trolley "snap" and make this rules..

We found out that guy has more than 4-5 accounts, and will get IP banned, because every single one of those accounts were flaming and trolling!!

Yep! I don't think he was noteworthy at any point. But apparently, these were his names:

Gutentag
gamergurl
TrolleyDaveIsUgly
TheFunPolice.

That's what TrolleyDave and Toni Plutonij said anyways.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:

Nah, he was a waste of bandwidth in them all. The cleverest and funniest thing he said was that I was ugly, such amazing wordsmith skills!
wink.gif
He believed he was in the same league as you. What I reckon is that he moved out recently cos he was 52 and his parents had enough of him, then he started talking to his friends about what Santa was going to bring him for christmas (obviously not a triple digit IQ) and someone dropped the bombshell on him that he's not real. It caused him to have a temper tantrum cos he realized he was getting nothing and came here to make people feel as gutted as he does. Or something along those lines.
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
yaypsp.gif

wub.gif
Awww, why thank you p1ngy.

Noitora said:
TrolleyDave looks cool with the beard
tongue.gif

Cheers mate! Makes a big difference don't it.
smile.gif
Funny thing is the unemployment center said I needed to shave my beard off cos it would help me find work easier (even though I told them the opposite!), then when I showed up looking like I do in the picture in the guide list they had a fit and told me to grow it back cos nobody would hire me looking like that.
biggrin.gif
I nearly pissed in my pants laughing at them!

QUOTE(granville @ Nov 20 2008, 02:42 PM)
Yep! I don't think he was noteworthy at any point. But apparently, these were his names:

Gutentag
gamergurl
TrolleyDaveIsUgly
TheFunPolice.

That's what TrolleyDave and Toni Plutonij said anyways.

Those were the ones I reckon anyway. I know for a fact the first 3 were all the same but it's just a guess on my part about TheFunPolice. He uses the same style of wording and pretty much every post is some kind of taunt against a regular. I guess he just has some kind of inferiority complex when he' confronted by people smarter, friendlier and more likeable than he is!
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:

2jfzyae.jpg

yaypsp.gif
All accounts are made yesterday or the day before..
So far from what we know FunPolice, TrollyDaveIsUgly, GamerGirl20, Gutentag, jahrasta311 are all one and the same person..
Now I'm guessing that there are at least one or two more of his accounts, but we'll see....He's about to get IP BAN! (or maybe he already has been banned, I'm not sure)

*me hugs both Trolley and p1ngy

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Noitora said:
What exactly did that guy do in the CT thread?
Well to be honest, p1ngy actually summed it up..

He managed to de-rail the thread numerous times..(he just starts to troll about Golden Sun, and how it's the worst RPG ever and flame in Chrono Thread!, then, he flames me, insulting me and calling me names, then, trolls around, randomly flames others also calling them names)..

Creates a account under name TrlleyDaveIsUgly and makes a topic about it, and stuff like that....Just a random, annoying person who desperately needs attention, and seeks it online!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Toni Plutonij said:
Noitora said:
What exactly did that guy do in the CT thread?
Well to be honest, p1ngy actually summed it up..

He managed to de-rail the thread numerous times..(he just starts to troll about Golden Sun, and how it's the worst RPG ever and flame in Chrono Thread!, then, he flames me, insulting me and calling me names, then, trolls around, randomly flames others also calling them names)..

Creates a account under name TrlleyDaveIsUgly and makes a topic about it, and stuff like that....Just a random, annoying person who desperately needs attention, and seeks it online!
Reading that, I guess he deserved himself a ban!

Good job on cleaning the boards from him.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
I have imagined it many many times, most guys dream of beautiful women - my dreams are of roaming the world educating the ignorant! How great would that be, someone runs their mouth off to you cos they think they're safe behind their keyboard and then they hear knock knock and BAM! A skullcracking headbutt greets them when they open it up! We could drop calling cards with "Congratulations, you have just been GBAtemped"! We could tape it and post it in the blogs daily.
biggrin.gif
If only it was possible. And you're right, we would be doing the world a favour! People would feel safe wandering the streets, no longer would they have to worry about having to help drooling idiots who can't figure out basic manners!
this is going straight into my sig xD

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
TrolleyDave, you're in Wales too, right?

Perhaps we should go to a pub sometime. You wouldn't mind buying a 16 year old alcohol, right?

Also, give me 30 minutes or so. Going to go eat then I'll shop a Megaman helmet onto the bearded TrolleyDave
ph34r.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
You're down in the South then, I'm right by Snowdon - I can actually see the big heap of boring rock out my window. This place is full of chavs and slags as well, only the English hating kind.

Like my new avatar?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
You're down in the South then, I'm right by Snowdon - I can actually see the big heap of boring rock out my window. This place is full of chavs and slags as well, only the English hating kind.

Like my new avatar?

I love it
wub.gif

And most of them seem to be english haters around here D:.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
That sucks that they're English haters down there as well, I always thought it was better down there. It's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, I can still remember a gang of kids trying to set fire to my folks place, little fucking toerags. Nothing like that happens around here any more though, they just start fights - although they tend to leave me alone for some strange reason.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw