Triple Boot for iTouch.. lets make it happen!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by tKo HaXoR, Aug 16, 2008.

Aug 16, 2008
  1. tKo HaXoR
    OP

Member tKo HaXoR GBAtemp Fan

United States
    if anyone can patch the M3 firmware, we can compile a fully working Triple Boot for the iTouch as i have seen many people with the iTouch asking for one! i got only Sakura 1.11x and 1.9x iTouch to work, but the 3.9 firmware for M3 Real just boots to the language screen, then it just go's to the loading screen, then it just turns black! We are almost there people!

2. Mr.Leb

Newcomer Mr.Leb Advanced Member

United States
    M3 firmware newer than 3.7 does npt work on the iTouch. I'm guessing it was a little "present" added in by the M3 team to stop the budget card from running expensive firmware. That is the root of your problem.

I've been working on a triple boot, but I quit on the project because M3 Real firmware is unnecessary and very clunky. I mean if you want to get M3 real and Sakura working, more power to you. I just didn't think it was worth the effort. Good luck and if you want some support, just PM me and I'll try to lend a hand.

3. tKo HaXoR
    OP

Member tKo HaXoR GBAtemp Fan

United States
    thanks for the advice, i will be sure to message u if i need help. I probably wont do anything about M3 Real.. i will probably just stip down M3 Sakura and just use that on my iTouch

4. Mr.Leb

Newcomer Mr.Leb Advanced Member

United States
    I have downloads in my signature, and you can get rid of the skins you don't want to save on memory. Anyway, give me a buzz if you do get a fully working triple boot.